SMB BIGGEST LOSER: WEIGH IN RESULTS 05.01.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
173lbs , gutted been in bed for two days sweating like a twat with the flu, hardly eaten owt and only lost 2 pund !

Going to skip his weeks weigh in and probably next week's too. Once a week is a bit to often for me, it's to easy to have a bad week and that really knocks my motivation. If I have a shit 3-4 weeks I have to catch it because I'm doing something majorly wrong.

In other news I just had my first Gym session of 2014. Would love to say it felt great but as I only went twice 2013 I honestly want to die.

While you are the only one who has put weight on so far, 0.41%, I commend your honesty and your courage. I am willing to bet that many of the no shows did just the same :D
I actually had two starting weights, as the scales couldn't seem to decide. I gave you the smaller one, the other being 241.6. So you might actually be better off taking that as my initial, if it's not too late to change it. Still doesn't alter the fact I've put weight on, but I generally don't start to lose weight til around march when I get on the bike and get out of hibernation mode.

173lbs , gutted been in bed for two days sweating like a twat with the flu, hardly eaten owt and only lost 2 pund !

Well you still managed a total body mass weight loss of 1.14% and you have gone from overweight to Normal weight on your BMI scale, so WELL DONE you sick bastard.

No change, no surprise there though as I've been stuck in bed ill :(

Current weight ....... 336 lbs.:oops: :oops: :oops:
Target weight ......... 280 lbs. (Small steps)
Height .................... 70 Inches

Got my first weight in wrong it should have been 339lbs

Anyway it is now 336lbs

16 st 8lb, I haven't started yet though, I eat my own bodyweight in chocolate and Christmas pudding today to get shot for the healthy eating fest as of now.... Doh!

late joiner :cool: 270lb yesterday just as I was New Years but haven't started just yet as not the right stuff in the cupboards

was as low as 258lb just before Christmas but stuffed mesell silly last 2 weeks clearing cupboards of crap knowing come New Year it's no more! :lol:

I reckon I'll win this like once I get sub 200lb and get rid of 5 years of eating/drinking shite! ;)

250 lbs

Gone up, but I was expecting that. Been eating shite but I'm back to work today so that'll help me start eating properly.

1st bit of exercise in a while yesterday as well, 45 minutes on a bog of a pitch at Washington certainly blew the cobwebs away :lol:

Did my second gym session today. Only did 550 calories, did 950 yesterday. Disappointed but I woke up at 3am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, running on 4 hours sleep isn't for the best.

900 calories?? How long did you run for??
Hour (well 55 mins, knocked the emergency stop when one of my earphones fell out) . Average speed was probably just shy of 6kph, incline was 17%. Incline makes a massive difference when it comes to calories, not great for getting fit but it's great for trying shift fat in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back