SMB BIGGEST LOSER: WEIGH IN RESULTS 05.01.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ill be weighing in next Sunday - I only got weighed for the first time Thursday afternoon so there won't be any difference yet :D

I'll weigh in, but I doubt I'll see any difference. I don't think I've left the house this year, except for a walk around the park and a drive to Sainsburys. This f***ing cough/fatigue is driving me mental, and it's been a bitch trying to keep my calories below my bloody BMR of 1500. Being ill is a cuntbucket.

No change for me.

Haven't really eaten that healthy as I've been round my parents a couple of days last week and I've not done any exercise as I'm still poorly with thick snot and a chesty cough.

18st down to 17st 12lbs. Don't know it on pounds off the top of my head.

I've done my weigh in and I have gone from Obese to Overweight based on my BMI, I know it is nonsense and doesn't take into account my not inconsiderable muscle or my massive chebs but I'm really pleased to see a significant milestone attained. I lost 2lbs since the weigh in making it 23 lbs I've lost since the end of November.

:D[DOUBLEPOST=1388915598][/DOUBLEPOST]
18st down to 17st 12lbs. Don't know it on pounds off the top of my head.

That's a 0.79% weight loss in just a few days, well done :)

but please, just put in the lbs next week ;)

Last edited:
232 from 235[DOUBLEPOST=1388915801][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've done my weigh in and I have gone from Obese to Overweight based on my BMI, I know it is nonsense and doesn't take into account my not inconsiderable muscle or my massive chebs but I'm really pleased to see a significant milestone attained. I lost 2lbs since the weigh in making it 23 lbs I've lost since the end of November.

:D[DOUBLEPOST=1388915598][/DOUBLEPOST]

That's a 0.79% weight loss in just a few days, well done :)

but please, just put in the lbs next week ;)
Well done on achieving your overweight status Cat . We who are about to diet salute you

232 from 235[DOUBLEPOST=1388915801][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well done on achieving your overweight status Cat . We who are about to diet salute you
That's amazing Skandhaless.

You have lost an astonishing 1.28% of your total bodymass. Well done :D

203lb which brings me below my pre-Christmas weight so I am pleased with that.
Just been for a couple of miles walk with the dog, fruit n fibre cereal with natural yoghurt for breakfast. Sun is shining so I am off for a bike ride - about 10 miles - then I will take the dog out again.
And my body has adjusted to no drink so I have started crapping again!

203lb which brings me below my pre-Christmas weight so I am pleased with that.
Just been for a couple of miles walk with the dog, fruit n fibre cereal with natural yoghurt for breakfast. Sun is shining so I am off for a bike ride - about 10 miles - then I will take the dog out again.
And my body has adjusted to no drink so I have started crapping again!

Great stuff, a new leader with 1.93% of total body mass lost :D[DOUBLEPOST=1388919153][/DOUBLEPOST]
No change, still 220lb

No worries, it's only been a few days, and you haven't gained any weight. Good luck for next week.

Last edited:
From 210 to 208

Not bad considering had an evening on the beer including pizza and chips on my way home

2.8lb off. Woo! I suspect it may be water, as I'm not really drinking enough with this cough, but I'll still take it. Despite not getting any exercise I've managed to stay below 1500 most days so I'm quite pleased. Might try and get out for a little walk today.

Anyone on MyFitnessPal who wants to add me as a friend, I'm hellsbells417.[DOUBLEPOST=1388924493][/DOUBLEPOST]Ps. Well done everyone

Last edited:
217 lbs.

I've had no alcohol for 3 out of the last 4 days and feel a lot better as well as having lost 3 lbs. :)
I've also had far more energy and been out walking all morning. This coming week i'll be cycling a lot more so hopefully this loss will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back