SMB BIGGEST LOSER: WEIGH IN RESULTS 05.01.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok it is next to impossible to track the weigh ins at the moment. My box is stuffed full and everyone is posting their weight on different threads and different days.

You can post here as well but the only weights I will record are those emailed before midday Sunday to [email protected]

I don't want to be draconian but I really want this to work.

Not that I'm participating in this but you should be draconian. Punishments for people slipping up etc'.

thanks Wakey, that's fine, it will take a few weeks to iron everything out but soon enough me picking up the results on a sunday before midday will prove consistent, even if you are a week in hand so to speak.
Yeah if you can track the changes that's great doesn't matter too much about the date as its a week by week thing the actual timing doesn't matter to me

I put on a stone buying new scales , turns out they are 6lb out so I put on 8lb but have subsequently lost 2lb - I'm the biggest gainer , not good

1lb off for me today. Happy with that. Hoping to get out this week for some running again now that I'm over me lurgy.

Interestingly my Fitbit reckoned I burned a shit load of calories yesterday and did loads of steps. Actually it was jumping up and down like a lunatic 4 times at Fulham :D SAFC is good for my diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back