SMB Biggest Loser 2014: The Contenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
43. To be fair it's all about weight loss for me as I have a knackered knee that is deteriorating.
I assume you have been doing some muscle building.
Not as such... I used to be in decent shape when I was younger and I think it's just sort of muscle memory. I've lost another half stone or so since that picture. I was just trying to spur folk on that they can do it. As for the false Tan, I'd just got back off me hols... honest guv. ;)

Not as such... I used to be in decent shape when I was younger and I think it's just sort of muscle memory. I've lost another half stone or so since that picture. I was just trying to spur folk on that they can do it. As for the false Tan, I'd just got back off me hols... honest guv. ;)
But it was a skiing holiday!

If anybody doing this wants advice, the Diet and Exercise Forum should be able to get you sorted (as some people still aren't aware of it's existence.

Is there going to be a separate thread for the weigh in or using this one haha?

I currently weigh in at 17st 11lbs, hopefully be a couple lighter by New Years day.. Then begin my journey of getting into the 15s.

I'd like to join in if possible. Need the impetus to loose a couple of stone really. Anything that helps!

Cheers marra. It has been mainly a case of cutting down on the take aways late at night as well as a bit of exercise. Not cutting out completely but just being more moderate. Best of luck. I'm 48 by the way so it's never too late.[DOUBLEPOST=1387854627][/DOUBLEPOST]Hopefully this will spur someone on. These are taken about four months apart.

Logon or register to see this image

Fair play mate. Took some guts to put that pic up like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back