SMB Biggest Loser 2014: The Contenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not too far away from my starting weight, currently stand at a shit 17st 10lbs and want to get into the 15s, I'd absolutely love to get into 14s eventually. Well done on your loss.

Cheers marra. It has been mainly a case of cutting down on the take aways late at night as well as a bit of exercise. Not cutting out completely but just being more moderate. Best of luck. I'm 48 by the way so it's never too late.[DOUBLEPOST=1387854627][/DOUBLEPOST]Hopefully this will spur someone on. These are taken about four months apart.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Might be worth hoying one's weight on today to see how much we put on in the coming week of gluttony, I'll weigh mesel when I get up....

The best way to lose wieght is to use the move your head to the left then to the right method, do this everytime someone offers you food.
Will that stop me sticking food in me mouth, I think I could still hit my mouth even moving about like that . Maybe if I did it very fast

Cheers marra. It has been mainly a case of cutting down on the take aways late at night as well as a bit of exercise. Not cutting out completely but just being more moderate. Best of luck. I'm 48 by the way so it's never too late.[DOUBLEPOST=1387854627][/DOUBLEPOST]Hopefully this will spur someone on. These are taken about four months apart.

Looks like you have put a bit tan on, breathed in and pulled your trousers up!

Might be worth hoying one's weight on today to see how much we put on in the coming week of gluttony, I'll weigh mesel when I get up....
I have done that I'm expecting a good weight increase but the heavier I am the easier it will come off :lol:

Yeah, that's all I've done. Oh, and lost two Clem as well, like. :cool:[DOUBLEPOST=1387881098][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nee need. Bald as a coot in the chest area.
I reckon a good stone went in the waxing process - although to be fair the fake tan probably put half that back on. Let's call it 1 1/2 stone lost.
You should still join in - you look a similar height weight to me and I want to lose 25 pounds.

I reckon a good stone went in the waxing process - although to be fair the fake tan probably put half that back on. Let's call it 1 1/2 stone lost.
You should still join in - you look a similar height weight to me and I want to lose 25 pounds.

I'm 6' 2" and 15st 4lbs... I think another 25lbs might be a bit excessive, like. I'll be happy at 14 10, beating in mind I'm no sporting chicken either.

Your hair seems to have gone a bit 'bouffant' as well.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back