SMB Biggest Loser 2014: The Contenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join in.

Pics are good, even if you just take them and keep them for personal use. Sometimes you don't lose much on the scales, but you can see big changes in your body.

Also if you have clothes you want to get back into, take pics of you struggling to get back into them and then pics when you fit back into them. That's good motivation too.

I'll join in.

Pics are good, even if you just take them and keep them for personal use. Sometimes you don't lose much on the scales, but you can see big changes in your body.

Also if you have clothes you want to get back into, take pics of you struggling to get back into them and then pics when you fit back into them. That's good motivation too.
Shurrup fatty.

I want to lose 14 lbs. So x now (1.1.14) and hopefully x minus 10lbs in 10 weeks time. (and the remaining four lbs to come off after a holiday).

Not posting your weight? Must be a right porker ;)
Whatever I post is likely to be thrown in my face so I'm just setting my target of a stone to lose!! You've started and I didn't even post my weight. :cry:
If I was a porker you look cruel.
If I'm not a porker you look stupid.

I weigh 60 stone - just fancied weighing 59 stone actually.:rolleyes:

Whatever I post is likely to be thrown in my face so I'm just setting my target of a stone to lose!! You've started and I didn't even post my weight. :cry:

Sorry it was tongue in cheek mainly, apologies poor joke :oops:

Sorry it was tongue in cheek mainly, apologies poor joke :oops:
S'OK. Everything is relative isn't it. Against a slim woman I need to lose that stone. Against someone bigger I'd look fine. I have a beach date in ten weeks so want to lose some weight beforehand. I'd be happy with a pound a week loss.

59stone 4lbs will be just fine.

S'OK. Everything is relative isn't it. Against a slim woman I need to lose that stone. Against someone bigger I'd look fine. I have a beach date in ten weeks so want to lose some weight beforehand. I'd be happy with a pound a week loss.

59stone 4lbs will be just fine.

Too slim for me like something I can hold...

Peachbum if you wish to have your vital statistics kept secret you can email them to me at [email protected] or PM me.

You have my word that I will not reveal the details.

I fully sympathise with your feelings but only urge you to change your mind because I think it may help you be more successful xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back