Small things that annoy you

When someone is ordering something from a shop counter.

”can I get ………”

NO YOU CAN’T GET IT, YOU DON’T WORK HERE, I‘LL GET IT, ITS MY JOB. YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO SAY CAN I HAVE!
THICK T**T!!!!!!!!!

Footballers being interviewed who say, “Pleased to get the goal but the team is the most important thing”.

Cliched, media trained garbage that anyone who isn’t a complete moron can see through. Just speak your f***ing mind, f***ing robots.

Crucifix's. Small one round peoples necks.

Visited my doctor a while back, and while she was standing over me mid-examination, her crucifix was swinging around right in front of me eyes.

Wear it, fine, But don't literally wave it in my face. It's a bit much.

I don't feel the need to tell the people i deal with that i'm an Athiest.

I'm also not fussed about Christmas, and only really make an effort for my Mam, who loves Christmas.
In all honesty, I cannot wait to get it and NY over with to get back to normal.

It obviously won't be the same for you, without your Mam around this year, and I hope yourself & your Dad get through it as best as you can.
It'll be good for you to have your eldest daughter staying for a couple of days, and I'm sure Kian & Meg will enjoy her company while she's with you.

I'm ok thanks, but have picked up one of the many bugs doing the rounds at this time of the year.

A few Bailey's & Lemsips (not in the same glass) ought to do the trick.

I'm making a linguine Bolognese for dinner, and I've also made a raspberry & white chocolate cheesecake, so fingers, toes & man bits & pieces crossed, that it's set ok and is edible.

Enjoy your Sunday xx
I'm doing a Christmas dinner but only cos Hayleigh will be here, I wouldn't have bothered if it was just for me. Meg can have the left overs mashed up. Looking forward to Jan 3rd when Meg will go back to her day centre and things get back to normal.
Hope you feel better soon, I have been lucky and avoided all the bugs up til now xx

”can I get ………”

NO YOU CAN’T GET IT, YOU DON’T WORK HERE, I‘LL GET IT, ITS MY JOB. YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO SAY CAN I HAVE!
THICK T**T!!!!!!!!!

”can I have ………”

WELL YES YOU ‘CAN’ HAVE IT. IT’S DEFINITELY SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE. YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO SAY “PLEASE MAY I HAVE”!

IMPOLITE NON-VICTORIAN T**T!!!!!!!!!

😉

It annoys me that however careful I am I still can't open a car door after it's snowed and not end up with loads of it on my car seat 😡

I went for a walk the other day and wore my trainers whilst driving there. They got soaked as I scraped the snow off the windows before I left, so I put them under the bonnet while on the walk. Warm and dry by the time I got back.

I went for a walk the other day and wore my trainers whilst driving there. They got soaked as I scraped the snow off the windows before I left, so I put them under the bonnet while on the walk. Warm and dry by the time I got back.
Didn’t your socks get wet and your feet cold, out walking without trainers?

Dirty street nameplates or road signs - especially when near trees and go green or splattered with mud.

I could happily tour the U.K. cleaning them.

I’m actually serious 😳
Canny business idea there councils love wasting money
It annoys me that however careful I am I still can't open a car door after it's snowed and not end up with loads of it on my car seat 😡
Why don't you clear the snow first then there wouldn't be any to fall in to the car??

Brush the snow off before opening the door.
Dirty street nameplates or road signs - especially when near trees and go green or splattered with mud.

I could happily tour the U.K. cleaning them.

I’m actually serious 😳
There’s a bloke that does that. Sure I saw an article on the bbc or maybe YouTube about him.

Last edited:
going past the roadworks at wentbridge on the a1 and the signs say meters instead of metres.
I'd like to meter out some punishment on the 51st State cretin who did that.

Americanisms dominating our language, thickies are already saying 'bunch' for every collective noun and even worse for an undefined number of times: 'I go to the gas station a bunch'. (period)

The smallest thing that annoys me: Richy Rich Sunak in his private plane.

Back