Slow Drivers

it works both ways. not saying speeding isn't dangerous etc.. just that dithering drivers cause far more frustration and hazards on the road

the bloke doing 80mph (in his Audi) in the outside lane is causing far less problems for other motorists than the one doing 55/60 refusing to move to the inside causing a stream of undertakes etc..

yes of course the former is illegal but the point is valid and it's something you see all the time
One thing we can both agree on though is inconsiderate drivers make the roads a nightmare. Middle lane driving, cutting in at the last minute to save 2 seconds on a journey, deliberatley not giving way. But society is turning like that.

One thing we can both agree on though is inconsiderate drivers make the roads a nightmare. Middle lane driving, cutting in at the last minute to save 2 seconds on a journey, deliberatley not giving way. But society is turning like that.

are you referring to queuing traffic where it goes from 2 lanes to 1 for road works? if so you are supposed to go right upto the cones then merge, there are usually big signs up saying that, that most people ignore.

are you referring to queuing traffic where it goes from 2 lanes to 1 for road works? if so you are supposed to go right upto the cones then merge, there are usually big signs up saying that, that most people ignore.
No, I'm referring to the impatient aresholes that pull in from of you from the wrong lane when your waiting for the cars in front to clear.

What's your opinion on people who drive the wrong way along a one way street at eight in the morning???

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: You know I must be the only person who doesn’t drive down there as a matter of course. It was evasive action cos the bin wagon was blocking the correct road and I didn’t have time to wait.

They are worse imo. Drive at 40 everywhere causing others to overtake, but in 30 zones it's either continue at 40 or brake heavily down to 20 almost causing an accident. The same types that will attempt to force you off the road if you dare to undertake them, like the blonde bimbo in the mini did last week doing 50 in the outside lane. She's in for a big f***ing surprise, as she actually works in the same office as me about 15 yards away... except she clearly hasn't recognised me as we were chatting nicely in the kitchen this morning :lol: . Wasn't until this evening I realised it was her, when i saw here get into that same mini.
I'm thinking of just leaving a copy of the highway code on her desk; suggestions welcome lol

pics

35mph past the dogs tonight 🤬 If you are on here it was me pointing at the 50mph signs after I was finally able to overtook you.

some berk in a bmw must have been going 50 - 60mph along st marys way this morning, stayed in the outside lane to avoid the traffic and then cut right over to the left. he stopped at the red light during which time all of us in steady traffic caught up with him. what's the point :lol:

It was too busy concentrating on getting out cos one of my windows was iced shut and I couldn’t see left
And tbf it was 7.50. I’m not fully operational til gone 9.
So you went the wrong way down a one way street and turned right into a lane of traffic you couldn't actually see

:lol: :lol: :lol: 👍
Edit: and you certainly didn't notice me standing five yards away on your right waiting to cross the road
:lol:

Last edited:
Fuckin' "Rubber-neckers" too.
I was on the A19 from the Hastings Hill going to the A690 turn-off tonight.
There was no hold-ups on the Southbound carriageways BUT - the traffic going South was at a crawl with nosey fuckers slowing right down for a neb looking at an incident on the Northbound carriageway.
F.F.S. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back