Slow Drivers

Was running late a bit this morning so just blitzed down the no car lane from the Board inn up to the LIDL. The most pointless lane ever so thought fuck it on this occasion as the traffic was quite backed up.
I f***ing hate that lane like.

In an age of more and more cars on the road, the council love rendering loads of traffic lanes completely f***ing useless by either barring 90% of vehicles from using them, or putting those pointless f***ing islands in the middle of them like they've done all the way up premier road and essen way.

I f***ing hate that lane like.

In an age of more and more cars on the road, the council love rendering loads of traffic lanes completely f***ing useless by either barring 90% of vehicles from using them, or putting those pointless f***ing islands in the middle of them like they've done all the way up premier road and essen way.
It's mental when you are backed right up and the fucker is completely empty like. I just thought fuck it this morning. :lol:

What really annoys me are when you've got your cruise control on, you come up behind a car, pull out to overtake and they pull away. So you go back in behind them and they slow back down so you're to square one

Last edited:
What really annoys me are when you've got your cruise control on, you come up behind a car, pull out to overtake and they pull away. So you go back in behind them and they slow back down so you're to square one
Similarly, when you're at the speed limit and you pull out into the outside lane to let someone in from a sliproad and they immediately speed up so you end up travelling parallel to them. You then have two options - speed up to beyond the speed limit to get past them or slow down in the outside lane so you can tuck in behind them. Neither of which are ideal.

Back