Slovenia

Went to Bratislava for a long weekend a couple of years ago for my birthday. Was good but you wouldn't need more than two nights there.

Anyway, would I need more than five nights in Slovenia to make it worth going to? It's a toss up between Ljubljana/Bled or Kiev/Chernobyl.

I'm going to Kiev in a few weeks so I'll report back on whats the better of the 2

I'm hoping to - apparently you need to have a guided tour and to book online a minimum of 7 days in advance so I'll be having a look at them in the next couple of weeks before we go

Really? I was assuming I'd just be able to book through whatever hostel I stay at. I've been looking at the one on tourkiev.com for £149.

Thats what we thought as well. There might well be ones like that but all the sites I have seen say its required to book up in advance

How long are you going for and how mucha are you expecting to spend, just out of interest?

How long are you going for and how mucha are you expecting to spend, just out of interest?

we get there fri morning and fly back monday afternoon - I have no idea how much I am expecting to spend - I'll take my cash card and see what happens :lol: I'll do a bit research online and there's a lad works here his missus is from Kiev so I'll catch him and find out.

we got a canny deal like - return flights and 3 star hotel for less than 300 quid for the 2 of us

we get there fri morning and fly back monday afternoon - I have no idea how much I am expecting to spend - I'll take my cash card and see what happens :lol: I'll do a bit research online and there's a lad works here his missus is from Kiev so I'll catch him and find out.

we got a canny deal like - return flights and 3 star hotel for less than 300 quid for the 2 of us

That's class. We're looking at between £210-270 for the flights and then a private room in a hostel for £7 a night.

That's class. We're looking at between £210-270 for the flights and then a private room in a hostel for £7 a night.

Where i the Uk are you flying from? Flights inside europe from around here are dirt cheap like - we can fly to Rome for as little 30 quid return.

We are only stopping in the Ibis on Shevchenko Boulevard like but its a decent enough base by the location

Where i the Uk are you flying from? Flights inside europe from around here are dirt cheap like - we can fly to Rome for as little 30 quid return.

We are only stopping in the Ibis on Shevchenko Boulevard like but its a decent enough base by the location

I know you lucky bugger, does Wizz Air fly from where you are? Either Gatwick or Heathrow for me with Ukraine International. Looking at staying at the Pumba Hostel, gets a good rating on HostelBookers.

I know you lucky bugger, does Wizz Air fly from where you are? Either Gatwick or Heathrow for me with Ukraine International. Looking at staying at the Pumba Hostel, gets a good rating on HostelBookers.

Aye Wizzair fly from here - not to Kiev like we are flying from Budapest but they are stupidly cheap at times mind. I've had the lads fly here from the Uk for 16quid return

Aye Wizzair fly from here - not to Kiev like we are flying from Budapest but they are stupidly cheap at times mind. I've had the lads fly here from the Uk for 16quid return

What's Brno like as a tourist destination? £14 with Ryanair, not too shabby.

What's Brno like as a tourist destination? £14 with Ryanair, not too shabby.

What dates are they? might book me mam up to come and visit

Brno's alright but its really small - a couple of days is enough easily although there are some decent places close by - its only an hour from Bratislava and Vienna, 2 hours from Prague and 3 hours from Budapest

What dates are they? might book me mam up to come and visit

Brno's alright but its really small - a couple of days is enough easily although there are some decent places close by - its only an hour from Bratislava and Vienna, 2 hours from Prague and 3 hours from Budapest

End of February - skyscanner.net

just booked a flight to Slovenia this morning,Wizz from Luton to Lubby £32 one way,good flight times aswell out at 15-55 lands at 19-00.returning from Zagreb later on that week with Easy Jet to Gatwick £26 single.Just need connecting trains now to Belgrade.

just booked a flight to Slovenia this morning,Wizz from Luton to Lubby £32 one way,good flight times aswell out at 15-55 lands at 19-00.returning from Zagreb later on that week with Easy Jet to Gatwick £26 single.Just need connecting trains now to Belgrade.

Wizz Air are stupidly cheap at times like. Thier main base is in Budapest airport which is only 30 mins from the inlaws so we use them quite a bit

Back