Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I battered that dog's head in and fucked the trophy on one play through.

Little fucker left me in the shite in the middle of Helgen.

Took about half an hour to get to the cave :evil:

I thought it had glitched but no the little bastard just wanted to walk me in to the middle of Helgen for no reason :lol:

On the plus side I got the 100 locations achievement on that journey

I'm going to buy this on the switch arent I. Bethesda had had their money out of this game. Suprised there isn't another one due out

I'm going to buy this on the switch arent I. Bethesda had had their money out of this game. Suprised there isn't another one due out

E3 2016 - Skyrim will be remade for Xbox one/PS4

E3 2017 - Skyrim will be remade for Nintendo switch

E3 2018 - Skyrim will be remade in 4K

E3 2019 - Skyrim will now be available on your microwave

Got the 15 daedric artefacts achievement and 13 standing stones one tonight :cool:

Leaving the blackreach one until last was a bad idea. Took ages

Yes there's 15 quests. Some of the items are missable by making the wrong choices. If you're trophy/achievement hunting id recommend a guide
I've only ever played achievements for fallout. And got most apart from hacking computers. And collecting pointless stuff haha

I've only ever played achievements for fallout. And got most apart from hacking computers. And collecting pointless stuff haha

Fallout 4 was one of the easiest to get them all on. I got every single one including the DLC in a less than 50 hour play through. At least 10 of those hours were spent on the settlement happiness one and having to go back to previous saves to make sure you get them all (annoyingly can't get them all without saving and reloading)

Fallout 4 was one of the easiest to get them all on. I got every single one including the DLC in a less than 50 hour play through. At least 10 of those hours were spent on the settlement happiness one and having to go back to previous saves to make sure you get them all (annoyingly can't get them all without saving and reloading)
Seemed like a ball ache so never botheres trophy hunting FO4

Seemed like a ball ache so never botheres trophy hunting FO4

In the end it was quite simple. Food, water and beds at least 1 per settler. Add about 13/14 shops and make sure your settlement size is pretty full. That should take you to about 93/94 happiness. Add one shop, wait for your happiness to go up and then add another one. You can't leave the settlement though :lol:

I was missing one per game until 4, wasn't that bothered about them tbh still got most. But couldn't be chewed with the settlements or Building stuff so didn't get some of the DLC

I was missing one per game until 4, wasn't that bothered about them tbh still got most. But couldn't be chewed with the settlements or Building stuff so didn't get some of the DLC

It's decent tbf but not worth £40. It usually goes on sale for less than £20 and is worth picking up. Far harbor is a good story

always wanted to get this on pc to use the mods. finally get a laptop that can handle it and I go ahead and make the game totally f***ing unplayable due to the mods. bastard.

I am in the same boat. Played it on PS3 and PC but I am tempted to buy it for the switch too. Handheld Skyrim.

515/1600 achievements so far. 40 hour play through so far. Haven't actually completed any questlines yet or even visited the greybeards :lol: I'm ignoring all the quest based achievements for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back