Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.

How the fuck do I equip 2 weapons at same time or weapon/shield ? Keep on hearing press L2 for left hand on item and R2 for right hand but doesn't seem to work :confused:

Level 15 and done shitloads without figuring this out yet :oops::lol:

How the fuck do I equip 2 weapons at same time or weapon/shield ? Keep on hearing press L2 for left hand on item and R2 for right hand but doesn't seem to work :confused:

Level 15 and done shitloads without figuring this out yet :oops::lol:

When you're on the weapon list, press L2 on the one you want as a left handed weapon and RT on the one you want for the right hand

I'm late to the party but I'm playing Skyrim on the 360 for the first time and loving it, but I've encountered a glitch that is looking like it could ruin my save so hoping someone might be able to help as it's driving me around the bend!

It's on the quest "Take Up Arms" (for joining the Companions), I can't give Aela back her shield because she has "fallen" through the game floor and is stuck outside of Whiterun. I did a glitch trick to go under the map and went to where she is (outside of Whiterun in the wilderness) but then once I talk to her and give her the shield it just says "this person is busy" and nowt else happens, if I fast-track somewhere and back to the proper map the quest is still not finished as she is still stuck underneath.

This video is the same as the glitch I have. I've tried attacking her so that she moves to a different area and then fast tracking but she just keeps being stuck. So frustrating as I am very close to fixing the glitch!!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PvxJHBrzSeM

I'm late to the party but I'm playing Skyrim on the 360 for the first time and loving it, but I've encountered a glitch that is looking like it could ruin my save so hoping someone might be able to help as it's driving me around the bend!

It's on the quest "Take Up Arms" (for joining the Companions), I can't give Aela back her shield because she has "fallen" through the game floor and is stuck outside of Whiterun. I did a glitch trick to go under the map and went to where she is (outside of Whiterun in the wilderness) but then once I talk to her and give her the shield it just says "this person is busy" and nowt else happens, if I fast-track somewhere and back to the proper map the quest is still not finished as she is still stuck underneath.

This video is the same as the glitch I have. I've tried attacking her so that she moves to a different area and then fast tracking but she just keeps being stuck. So frustrating as I am very close to fixing the glitch!!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PvxJHBrzSeM

Update: I figured this out, I wasn't moving her far enough to another location. I had to aggro her all the way back to the entrance of Whiterun and quickly get far away from her enough to fast travel back to the proper map. After fast travelling Aela was back in the map and still pissed off with me, so I waited a few game days and it all reset back to 'normal'. Few!

Last edited:
Looking back and making the obvious comparison with Witcher 3, Skyrim I think is game of the decade for me, possibly even longer.

Both amazing games. I'd say the base game is probably about even but full game with all expansion packs the witcher wins it comfortably

Witcher is miles better, I loved every minute of that game. I get bored of Skyrim easily, haven't been on it for weeks.

Witcher is miles better, I loved every minute of that game. I get bored of Skyrim easily, haven't been on it for weeks.

Skyrim relies on repeating quests. you could finish Skyrim in about 15-20 hours if you wanted to. You couldn't with the witcher

Skyrim relies on repeating quests. you could finish Skyrim in about 15-20 hours if you wanted to. You couldn't with the witcher

Including side quest lines and DLC it would take quite a bit longer though. You have the Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Mages Guild, Companions, Civil War etc...

Not for me, just couldn't get "into" the combat system in Witcher.

Longer I'd say, but rushing it isn't the way to play it, I must have put in over 300 hours on it. :lol: In fact with Skyrim and the Fallout series I just don't know how I've had the time for anything else. Good job I'm retired. :lol:

You could do the main quest line in less.

Would take a lot longer to complete the faction and civil war quest line.

Yet Oblivion is my favourite game of all time.

Been playing this almost non-stop recently, must have a dozen quests on the go as I keep getting sidetracked :lol:

The "A Strange Door" quest in Oblivion (GOTY edition PS3) takes you to the previous game of Skyrim, does it not ?

Been playing this almost non-stop recently, must have a dozen quests on the go as I keep getting sidetracked :lol:

The "A Strange Door" quest in Oblivion (GOTY edition PS3) takes you to the previous game of Skyrim, does it not ?
Skyrim came after oblivion, not before. It's set about 300 years after the events of Oblivion iirc.

"A Strange door" doesn't take you to Skyrim, it takes you to the Shivering Isles. The Shivering Isles are the realm of the daedric lord Shergorath.

Skyrim came after oblivion, not before. It's set about 300 years after the events of Oblivion iirc.

"A Strange door" doesn't take you to Skyrim, it takes you to the Shivering Isles. The Shivering Isles are the realm of the daedric lord Shergorath.
Reet Elder Scrolls spenk yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back