Sky Sports reporting Khazri deal done

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looked so easy at the end of that season

Sign mvila, yedlin, a quick big targetman to help defoe

And another athletic centre mid with fitness due to kirchoffs bad injury record, catts down to 5th choice

Could have had

Pickford
Yedlin
Pva
Kone
Kaboul
M vila
Big alf type
Kirchoff
Borini
Khazri
Defoe

Subs
Vito
O shea
Catts
Lens
Watmore
New striker like sakho
New fullback

Would have been solid

Instead, kaboul,yedlin,mvila,lens, out
Adnan, mika, papy, ndong, big vic,love,mcnair,lescott, oviedo in,pienaar

Borini and khazri excluded

Pva out

Moyes!

It looked so easy at the end of that season

Sign mvila, yedlin, a quick big targetman to help defoe

And another athletic centre mid with fitness due to kirchoffs bad injury record, catts down to 5th choice

Could have had

Pickford
Yedlin
Pva
Kone
Kaboul
M vila
Big alf type
Kirchoff
Borini
Khazri
Defoe

Subs
Vito
O shea
Catts
Lens
Watmore
New striker like sakho
New fullback

Would have been solid

Instead, kaboul,yedlin,mvila,lens, out
Adnan, mika, papy, ndong, big vic,love,mcnair,lescott, oviedo in,pienaar

Borini and khazri excluded

Pva out

Moyes!

Spot on, it was one of the only pre seasons in recent memory when things looked settled and only a bit of tinkering was required. Then Iceland won.

Even a total numbskull could have seen the 4 key signings needed

Then in an ideal world get a catts and o shea upgrade too

The players moyes picked were not suited, not a single one

Couldn't agree more mate. Most said it at the time.
The very last thing we needed were loans that didnt want to be here and past it free agents, after a last pay day.

It's clear as mud that Moyes didn't even put minimum effort in with regards to recruitment. He'll go down with McMenemy in the history of this club.

The very last thing we needed were loans that didnt want to be here and past it free agents, after a last pay day.

It's clear as mud that Moyes didn't even put minimum effort in with regards to recruitment. He'll go down with McMenemy in the history of this club.

Deffo

He clearly got mcnair and love cos he knew them,plus the everton buddys

Forgot gibson too
Jesus man

Even if we had a small budget, young big gtafters would have served us better than these deadbeats

Fat waster can fuck off. Was all down to him & not Moyes.

Never seen such an abject display from a 'professional' as Khazri against Shrewsbury in the cup.

Actually Borini in Fa cup replay with Burnley pushes him close

I detest that man with a passion.
He wasn't even half arsed.
Pathetic.
The idiot should have got written assurances before accepting the job but was too inept to even do that despite being in a cracking bargaining position.
Moyes too can go f##k a goat, total wanker.

Shinned it and deflected. The blokes a f***ing pudding. Good riddance to the fat sack of shit. Get dillydodgy and Kone out and I'll be a happy man.I havnt forgot about N dong, I'm planning on dumping the fucker at deptford tip. general waste of course.
Give me a ring if u need a hand.
I'll bring me Swiss army knife just in case.

Fat waster can fuck off. Was all down to him & not Moyes.

Never seen such an abject display from a 'professional' as Khazri against Shrewsbury in the cup.

Actually Borini in Fa cup replay with Burnley pushes him close
Stop defending Moyes ffs. He was worse than useless and massive part of why we went down.

Yes, the players like Khazri were shite that season and have to take their share of the blame but as a poster said earlier on this thread Khazri played well under Sam, played well for Tunisia and had a good season in France. That suggests Moyes was at least part of the problem with Khazri in his second season here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back