Sky Sports reporting Khazri deal done

A great player who got screwed over by the knock on effect of changing managers.

He was a big Sam type player and he got the best out of him in the short time he was in charge.

Grayson and Moyes obviously different types of managers and shitter so he didn't fit into their methods.

I've got no grudge against him and hope he continues doing well.

Right? But it wasn't Moyes doing flicks in the half way line and generally taking the piss looking like he didn't want to be on the pitch.

Khazri was responsible for his own displays he was shite. Also shite for Sunderland in the Carbaro cup rounds 1 and 2 last year. Came on at Sheff Wed & just gave the ball away
Khazri was utter dogshit against Shrewsbury. The kind of game where he should have taken the piss. Weak.

A great player who got screwed over by the knock on effect of changing managers.

He was a big Sam type player and he got the best out of him in the short time he was in charge.

Grayson and Moyes obviously different types of managers and shitter so he didn't fit into their methods.

He was bang average and sub in a good few of them with the occasional flash of quality He worked harder under Sam to be fair. He couldn’t be arsed to chase the ball after then

Khazri was very good under BSA and a big f***ing reason why we managed to have another year in the PL. Moyes instantly isoloted him Fabio was also a reason we managed another season in th PL at one point or another.

Both are now at teams where they play in European competition against the elite.

We play Luton etc. Let's not be silly and call them poor players.

Only in flashes. Not to say that Moyes did well with him , clearly he didn’t, but the ‘play when he wants’ streak was already there to see under Sam. His good performances did keep us up though I agree with that. He has a bit of quality ‘when he wants’

He was not great ffs. Sure Sam benched him a few times tbh

Back