Sky Sports reporting Khazri deal done

You don't believe a player should have some self pride and earn their massive wage?
Heed. Needs. A. Wobble. Sunshine.
You really believe that employees of any nature or basic earnings will not benefit from good management and encouragement?And that such management would not improve the employees output? Not my head that rattles when head shaken!

You really believe that employees of any nature or basic earnings will not benefit from good management and encouragement?And that such management would not improve the employees output? Not my head that rattles when head shaken!
I've never said that man.
I can't stand Moyes but it's simply wrong to simply blame him for Khazri not giving a fuck. Player is way more to blame for that

Khazri spat his dummy out and stopped giving a fuck last year. He was so bad in preseason that he made Honeyman look like f***ing Pele. Strange how he then went to France and scored 9 in 24.

He's a tosser. Good f***ing riddance.

The fee has paid off the transfer debt we owed on him. So effectively we’ve not lost money and his wages are now gone.
It was quoted by Fox during the WC that Southgate stated that he is not the nicest person to work with during the Tunisia match....

I've never said that man.
I can't stand Moyes but it's simply wrong to simply blame him for Khazri not giving a fuck. Player is way more to blame for that

To blame only (i think that is what you meant by "simply") Moyes, I agree. But he must take some blame for the poor mismanagement of e.g. Khazri.

Back