SKY/ BT April Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww shite, in Tenerife for the West Ham game was hoping it'd be on Sky or BT. Got to hope a local pub shows it now, not optimistic.

so easter weekend 1 game will definitely change as Man Utd or Chelsea will be in the semi finals. Spurs game as well probably.
still possible for our West Ham game to move?

so easter weekend 1 game will definitely change as Man Utd or Chelsea will be in the semi finals. Spurs game as well probably.

West Ham could also change on police instructions, because at the minute us and the skunks are scheduled to play at 3pm Saturday.

Aren't they at home to Leeds? That would probably be a more appealing TV game fingers crossed!

Aye so chances are one of us will be moved as if it's not bad enough for them to have us both at home the same day, Leeds and West Ham aren't exactly your Wigan's or your Fulham's. There's championship matches on the Friday but I doubt the police will fancy 3000 Leeds in Newcastle on good Friday.

Aye so chances are one of us will be moved as if it's not bad enough for them to have us both at home the same day, Leeds and West Ham aren't exactly your Wigan's or your Fulham's. There's championship matches on the Friday but I doubt the police will fancy 3000 Leeds in Newcastle on good Friday.
The Fa and football league have already said neither game will be moved.

Semi finals are the week later mate.

Not sure about time and date but Newcastle Leeds will definitely be shifted for TV. Before they meet both teams will have been on Sky 14 times each plus the fixture in November drew almost 1m views, nearly double the amount the next biggest audience got so I'm 99.9% sure that one will be on TV. Championship games have only been announced up to 7th April

Last edited:
I'm gutted the Man utd game is on the Sunday cos I have to work on the night. It means I can't have a drink and I'll have to do a match sober :cry:

Semi finals are the week later mate.

Not sure about time and date but Newcastle Leeds will definitely be shifted for TV. Before they meet both teams will have been on Sky 14 times each plus the fixture in November drew almost 1m views, nearly double the amount the next biggest audience got so I'm 99.9% sure that one will be on TV. Championship games have only been announced up to 7th April

aye thought easter was 22nd for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back