SKY/ BT April Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good thing for me/us is Boro when re-arranged can be done after work with no time off (obviously not for you though mate) my turn will come with Arsenal no doubt with multiple days off booked then cancelling some. Will be worse next season if relegated with multiple midweek games and being moved for tv etc. Shit!

More poxy holidays:evil:
Aye mate. Friday 4th August will be one of em should we drop

Thanks for that 'folks'
No probs Mag

Hoping Bournemouth stays 29th April
Planning a trip for the weekend on what would've been my granddads 100th birthday that day.

There was supposed to be Friday night games this year but I hope there's not going to be loads at the season's finale.

Swings and roundabouts mate :lol:

Too right marra. And it's giving me a f***ing headache/crawling to change shifts too.

And as you say possibly the Championship next season........don't print our fixtures. Let the EFL make it up as they go along:eek:

Also, i know people complain when you get games like Watford vs West Ham on the box like yesterday (myself included) but out of the 14 games currently scheduled, only one of them doesn't involve a top 6 side. There's load of relegation '6 pointers' coming up as well not selected which is disappointing

now tmrw:

Supporters are advised that Swansea City FC and Liberty Stadium management are still awaiting an update from Premier League on the confirmed television schedule for the weekend of 1/2 April, when the Swans are scheduled to play Middlesbrough.
This was due to be confirmed today, Monday 27th February, as advised in previous communications, but this update will not now be available until Tuesday at a time TBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back