SKY/ BT April Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder if an announcement on the Boro game might be made to coincide with this.
I think it'll be after the next round of the cup. If Boro make the semis and play on the Sunday, that's going to determine if it's a Tuesday or Wednesday of that week. I honestly don't see why it can't be sorted now. I wonder if we're just biding our time and hoping for it to be as late as possible, so we possibly have one or two more back?

Good work Mr Fish. Was only a matter of time before someone asked. I've took the full week off for Leicester in case we got bumped. Once confirmed, I can cancel the unwanted days for Arsenal away.

I've had to do the same for Hull away in May. I'm that weekend off but have also taken the Mon, Tues and Wed off too as it could be changed. If the match takes place on the Saturday then I'll cancel the other 3 days.

It's madness that us fans have to do such things but I guess that's what Sky/BT/Premier League have turned football in to.....the fans that go to the games are treated like shite. While the TV brigade only have to pick up their remote control :evil:

I've had to do the same for Hull away in May. I'm that weekend off but have also taken the Mon, Tues and Wed off too as it could be changed. If the match takes place on the Saturday then I'll cancel the other 3 days.

It's madness that us fans have to do such things but I guess that's what Sky/BT/Premier League have turned football in to.....the fans that go to the games are treated like shite. While the TV brigade only have to pick up their remote control :evil:
The only good thing for me/us is Boro when re-arranged can be done after work with no time off (obviously not for you though mate) my turn will come with Arsenal no doubt with multiple days off booked then cancelling some. Will be worse next season if relegated with multiple midweek games and being moved for tv etc. Shit!

Surely the hull game will be a sky pick, relegation battle on a Monday night I suspect!!
More poxy holidays:evil:

The only good thing for me/us is Boro when re-arranged can be done after work with no time off (obviously not for you though mate) my turn will come with Arsenal no doubt with multiple days off booked then cancelling some. Will be worse next season if relegated with multiple midweek games and being moved for tv etc. Shit!

I'm in Poland for a stag weekend and we land at the scum at 1800 so I could still catch it of it was Monday but would be great if it's over the weekend on tv, however it's a disaster if it's Friday night as we would be flying!

This.

Yeah waiting for the Boro match to be confirmed then I can book my travel and accommodation and swap my shifts over to get two days off.....it's a right fuck on this. Match ticket/free bus pass all sorted with no idea when the match will be played:eek:

Arsenal away is my Boro match (easy one). Knock off work at 2pm and be in the Millers by around 4pm:lol:

I'm in Poland for a stag weekend and we land at the scum at 1800 so I could still catch it of it was Monday but would be great if it's over the weekend on tv, however it's a disaster if it's Friday night as we would be flying!
There was supposed to be Friday night games this year but I hope there's not going to be loads at the season's finale.

This.

Yeah waiting for the Boro match to be confirmed then I can book my travel and accommodation and swap my shifts over to get two days off.....it's a right fuck on this. Match ticket/free bus pass all sorted with no idea when the match will be played:eek:

Arsenal away is my Boro match (easy one). Knock off work at 2pm and be in the Millers by around 4pm:lol:
Swings and roundabouts mate :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back