SKP on talksport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except nobody else wants to gamble on him .He wont be coming here anyway,in fact nobody will till about easter or end of season
These owners are weak as piss, they will bow down to fan pressure if things go tits up over the critical next four games and will make a knee jerk decision and sack the current manager.

His voice never inspired me too when he won the European Golden Boot. His voice man, so dull and a complete reflection of someone's ability to do literally anything else.

No one argue with me.. SCIENCE
Well great goalscorer but wont be coming here

These owners are weak as piss, they will bow down to fan pressure if things go tits up over the critical next four games and will make a knee jerk decision and sack the current manager.

How would it be knee jerk if we had 4 more bad games and continued to slide down the third division? Where's your point of it not being knee jerk? 15th? 18th? 20th?

How would it be knee jerk if we had 4 more bad games and continued to slide down the third division? Where's your point of it not being knee jerk? 15th? 18th? 20th?
Because the manager won’t be given time to bring in his own players in January which I believe every manager deserves at least one window to change his squad.

Because the manager won’t be given time to bring in his own players in January which I believe every manager deserves at least one window to change his squad.
Not this manager. Dread to think what we'll bring in, coupled with the players already here who clearly aren't playing for him, recipe for disaster, imo.

He would put 1000's on the gate, bring in a feel good factor...........we literally have nothing to lose by appointing him...........apart from Parky.

Not this manager. Dread to think what we'll bring in, coupled with the players already here who clearly aren't playing for him, recipe for disaster, imo.
In that case the owners need to grow some balls, they either back their decision and back their manager in the transfer market in Jan with the hope to see a massive turnaround second half of season, or they need to hold their hands up and say they’ve got it wrong and come out with a real plan to turn things around. Both would show signs of strong leadership.

I suspect they’ll do neither!

It's not a BIT of a risk - it's a massive one. Why has he not been given a chance elsewhere? I often ask this question but it is always ignored by his supporters.

This.

Most telling is his three years as a Derby coach where they got through SIX managers while he was there, and yet he wasn't offered the manager's job on any of the occasions. Seems a bit weird, doesn't it?

I might, probably am, a bit long in the tooth for this but the more he says he wants the job the less chance he has of getting it. The club would let this run and run while all the time going for their man on the quiet. Does no-one have a clue how this works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back