Skipping Breakfast

I’ve just told our lass about this kid .She nearly started crying and give me a banana and a nutty breakfast biscuit for him .

There will be a number of child social workers on here I’d imagine.These kids under their supervision will all go without breakfast,these life habits start in childhood.You don’t just suddenly stop eating breakfast,you’ve never had it in the first place as a bairn .

Ran out of oat juice so no porridge
Spready cheese on brown toast and qtr apple
Sons eating the 3/4 with his baby Belle cheese and brekkie bar

Up at 0445 for work today. Probably leave it till about 2/3ish when I get some bait after the gym.
You’ll end up with IBS or diabetes or summit .
Bacon and egg sandwich for me this morning - made it myself as well
Nowt wrong with that mate your punching above your weight with some foreign bird.

Our lass made me my shreddies this morning and cup of tea.Whilst she was upstairs I put myself 2 slices of toast in .She made the second fresh cup when she came back down

Last edited:
Do these people who don't eat until midday or later find that the hunger goes over time? I'm beside myself if I haven't eaten anything by 7am never mind 12.
I'm hungry most of a working day and I eat from 7am
On a Saturday I can get up and suddenly remember to eat at 4 in the afternoon

Well what a thread.

High sugar diet, end up hungry all the time and have "crashes" throughout the day as you blood sugars spike.

Fasting is healthy for us humans, something to do with the fact for millions of years we ate when hungry unlike in modern times when we stuff our face 24/7. Was always common for us to go without food at times.

When on carnivore I could go full days without eating as I just wasn't hungry, slept better, less time on the throne and had tons more energy, only ate when hungry. I would still be on that diet if the cost of living hadn't gone up so much that its priced me out of that lifestyle.

I’ve just told our lass about this kid .She nearly started crying and give me a banana and a nutty breakfast biscuit for him .

There will be a number of child social workers on here I’d imagine.These kids under their supervision will all go without breakfast,these life habits start in childhood.You don’t just suddenly stop eating breakfast,you’ve never had it in the first place as a bairn .
He's not a child tho Adam mate.

Do these people who don't eat until midday or later find that the hunger goes over time? I'm beside myself if I haven't eaten anything by 7am never mind 12.
Don't do any of that nonsense now but had a phase of it years ago, and yes, it does fade. We'll it does if you fill up on coffee (I found).
He's not a child tho Adam mate.
Whilst it's correct he should be seeing to himself, if he's not, I wouldn't expect a loving mother to just let it be.

However, perhaps it's deliberate, and he's not eating much as he doesn't want to need a poo at graft, knowing he'd have to use a bucket.

Last edited:
Bacon and egg sandwich for me this morning - made it myself as well
Your ma or your lass didn't make it for you? Disgrace.
You’ll end up with IBS or diabetes or summit .

Nowt wrong with that mate your punching above your weight with some foreign bird.

Our lass made me my shreddies this morning and cup of tea.Whilst she was upstairs I put myself 2 slices of toast in .She made the second fresh cup when she came back down
You'll end up with diabetes having shreddies for breakfast in your 40s marra. Sugary shite.

Last edited:
Kids are beyond help. I’ve given up after last night. Now buying and cooking different meals to suit and still not good enough. I made shredded chilli beef with rice last night that I know they both like or should i say liked. They are now not keen on beef, but ordered big tasties from McDonald’s.
So steaks two neets of the belt for me and the missus they can have another makkies tonight.

Back