Then the van for a shite,

Working all day
For a national holiday,
Just a Dundee guesthouse for the wife,

Yeah, you play the game
Then it's "Auf Wiedersehen"
To the van for a shite!
😂

Thought I’d bump this thread as people are starting to get on my tits who don’t eat breakfast.

A youngen who’s a cracking lad and a pleasure to work with has just started with us.The big draw back is his Ma doesn’t give him breakfast before he comes out on a morning and he’s half asleep ,weak as fuck and generally as much use as a concrete parachute.After his bait different kid.
I said to him “do you get any breakfast before you come out “ Nor havnt got time by the time I go to the shop for me bait I havnt got time “I’m sure he’s a f***ing plant from someone on here .

His ma isn’t worth a light mind letting leave the house without bait/breakfast etc

This kid is absolutely astounded I knew he didn’t eat breakfast.so obvs.
12pm is the first feed of the day during the week. Unless been out the night before
I can honestly visualise you both physically and how your brain will be 1/2 capacity til 1:00pm

Last edited:
Thought I’d bump this thread as people are starting to get on my tits who don’t eat breakfast.

A youngen who’s a cracking lad and a pleasure to work with has just started with us.The big draw back is his Ma doesn’t give him breakfast before he comes out on a morning and he’s half asleep ,weak as fuck and generally as much use as a concrete parachute.After his bait different kid.
I said to him “do you get any breakfast before you come out “ Nor havnt got time by the time I go to the shop for me bait I havnt got time “I’m sure he’s a f***ing plant from someone on here .

His ma isn’t worth a light mind letting leave the house without bait/breakfast etc

If he’s out grafting he’s old enough to sort his own breakfast.

Tell the lazy get to get out of bed half an hour earlier, that’s his real problem not his mother.

I can honestly visualise you both physically and how your brain will be 1/2 capacity til 1:00pm
Scrambled eggs on toast for me this morning. Made it myself as I'm a functioning adult. :cool:

Everybody's body works differently tho. I can often have 3 shits a day for instance. Others barely average one a day. Always needing one first thing in the morning seems strange. Do you eat late at night?

What cereal are you eating?
I can do 3 poos before I leave the house and that's only after being up 45 mins. Then again I have Crohn's so it's actually quite normal.

Back