Skinnypigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

they're absolutely coining it in , one of the lads is seeing an instructor and says the amount of cash she brings back each night to bank on a weekend is ridiculous

they're absolutely coining it in , one of the lads is seeing an instructor and says the amount of cash she brings back each night to bank on a weekend is ridiculous
My lass was briefly going and she said the classes were packed to the rafters with people paying fiver a head. And this was everyday of the week. All going through the books I'm sure :lol: wonder how much the instructors get and how much he gets out from each class?

The outrage among the entire group of people arguing has me very amused.

I have no problem with the advert - it's obviously meant to be humourous and factually, a lot of people going to these classes is to improve their own body image - I reckon the take up of people there for health benefits will be minimal.

The way the fella is going on like, well :lol:

The outrage among the entire group of people arguing has me very amused.

I have no problem with the advert - it's obviously meant to be humourous and factually, a lot of people going to these classes is to improve their own body image - I reckon the take up of people there for health benefits will be minimal.

The way the fella is going on like, well :lol:
He's acting a bell but the people attacking him are no better. Claim he's a bad person for name calling, then name call him back. The irony is lost on most of them. Social media gangs are like modern day lynch mobs when they get the bit between the teeth. :lol:

He's acting a bell but the people attacking him are no better. Claim he's a bad person for name calling, then name call him back. The irony is lost on most of them. Social media mam gangs are like modern day lynch mobs when they get the bit between the teeth. :lol:

Great isn't it.

Does Sandra go?

Just seen this from a lass I know who is a regular. (She is dead canny and it appears to work for her.)

Turning Facebook pink for the one and only Jonathan Hair

Get changing SKINNYPIGGERS to show your support.

They are changing their profile pictures to the Skinnypigs logo.:lol:

Just seen this from a lass I know who is a regular. (She is dead canny and it appears to work for her.)

Turning Facebook pink for the one and only Jonathan Hair

Get changing SKINNYPIGGERS to show your support.

They are changing their profile pictures to the Skinnypigs logo.:lol:

It's like they're brainwashed. Still it makes it easier to delete them

It's good and gets results but you could probably do just as much and feel a lot better by cutting your diet and doing exercise on your own rather than being pushed to the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back