Skinnypigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Johnathan Hair lad comes across as a bit of a bellend. Crying about people being offended then sends offensive tweets to people.

It’s just another fad that lasses keep latching onto every couple of years. The next miracle exercise routine will be around soon.

I don't understand what he's trying to prove. Am i not allowed to sit on my settee eating cake and pontificate on other people's lives anymore?

Who off here grassed me up anyway?

Logon or register to see this image

It would be funny if I was fit as fuck, turned up and pissed his session mind.
He called you poor and clueless. Sounds like he already knows you. :lol:;)

I'm not bothered by the banner, but from a business sense, those tweets from the Skinnypigs account are horrific :eek:
I agree he did himself no favours, but good on him, I suppose, for not backing down and emptily apologising when he doesn't actually mean it like most people do under pressure from social media bullies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve done skinnypigs in the past and don’t see the hype to be honest, it’s not a real HIIT session as it’s too slow paced 30 seconds on and 30 seconds off plus extra time to switch stations, grab equipment etc. It has 2 sides, a cardio side and a toning side which is mainly weight exercises except the weights aren’t heavy enough to make any kind of difference to your physique if toning was your goal and not just simple calorie burn for weight loss. It’s good for people who aren’t particularly fit but once you’ve reached a decent level of fitness you would need to move on to something else

very unprofessional responses by him also!

As time passes I find it increasingly likely that at any given moment in time I might experience a realisation that I haven't the faintest f***ing scooby what people are chuntering on about

Hope this helps.
This ,been on the twitter page and still non the wiser .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back