Skinnypigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommasi

Striker
Is it just HIIT?

A load of lasses I know are on bellendbook talking about it constantly. It's like some sort of cult :lol:

Is it just HIIT?

A load of lasses I know are on bellendbook talking about it constantly. It's like some sort of cult :lol:
Yeah it's just your usual HIIT boot camp type of group.

They've marketed themselves very well considering every man and his dog are doing it. Fair play to them.

Is it only for lasses like? They market themselves as a women's fitness club. Do they bar blokes from taking part?
No they allow fellas as one of the lasses in my office does it and complains about "this sweaty mincer who doesn't even do it properly". Her words not mine.

It seems to have taken over from the Metafit craze.

It's just in the northeast at the moment, started by a lad from Sunderland. Done very well through internet marketing using Facebook and twitter and is expanding all the time.

Last edited:
No they allow fellas as one of the lasses in my office does it and complains about "this sweaty mincer who doesn't even do it properly". Her words not mine.

It's just in the northeast at the moment, started by a lad from Sunderland. Done very well through internet marketing using Facebook and twitter and is expanding all the time.
That's no way to talk about @muggboots

I didn't realise it was a local thing. I just know some local lasses on FB have moved from a rival company doing Metafit to Skinnypigs.

Is it only for lasses like? They market themselves as a women's fitness club. Do they bar blokes from taking part?

Part of it is body sculpting. Now I don't know if you've noticed, but men and women have different body shapes and therefore different exercise goals. I think that's probably why it is targeted at women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back