Sitting in the barbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just go to whichever barber is nearest wherever I am at the time, all haircuts are the same more or less. Apart from last time when I went to some Turks and my son said I looked like a ‘Roadman’ :confused:

Anyway I always tip one whole English pound.

I just go to whichever barber is nearest wherever I am at the time, all haircuts are the same more or less. Apart from last time when I went to some Turks and my son said I looked like a ‘Roadman’ :confused:

Anyway I always tip one whole English pound.
Reetio.

You are all billy big bollocks on here but I bet my bottom dollar you're a git nice lad in real life mate.
I am, until the barber I've used for 7 years decides to let a trainee loose on my hair, who promptly fucks it up. Then has the gaul to argue it's MY fault and ask me for £12.

I gave him the £12, then went back and put a brick through his window.

Reactions: mux
Why are you so bothered about what lad did or didn’t do?
Don’t see the point of this thread. For the record I tip £1 but it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest if someone doesn’t tip. I doubt it bothers my barber either
Why are you so bothered I’m bothered?

Not a chance, costs £12 for me these days, it was £7 2-3 years ago ffs! Also going on those prices my barber makes a lot more than I do. Should be tipping me the bastards.

A hair cut used to cost £18 and I would pay £20 and leave £2 tip as a tip.

Then they put their prices up so a men's cut is now £20 and they stopped taking card payments for anything under £30, so now I pay with a £20 note.

So there, I don't tip either. I don't carry change about.
Daft get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back