Sitting in the barbers

My barber charges £7 and I always pay £10. If they up the price to £8 or £9 I will stay just pay the £10.

To be fair they are very appreciative and have said it's too much but i think a tenna is a fair price to pay these days. It's a good barbers and they are quick so I don't want them closing.

My tip for ours is to put a ticketing machine in so I don't have to play a game of who's next every time I'm in there. When there's a dozen people in queue it's a right pain keeping tabs on the befores and afters and there's hell on if you stand up before you're due

I get a ‘zero’ every 3 weeks or so. The lass takes about 5 minutes and I pay pensioners rates. I don’t tip.

I used to tip when I went to a blokes barbers where time was taken, the cut throat razor was used and my ears were set alight. Only fair to tip somebody who makes you look like Arthur Brown for 30 seconds.

My tip for ours is to put a ticketing machine in so I don't have to play a game of who's next every time I'm in there. When there's a dozen people in queue it's a right pain keeping tabs on the befores and afters and there's hell on if you stand up before you're due
..sit down!!

Back