Sitting in the barbers

I don’t tip any more. They’ve raised the price 4 times in the last year and a half.

I used to go on my own, it was £8 and I would give them a tenner. Then it went up to a tenner and I would still give them a tenner.

A year ago I started taking my son with me and it was £17.50 for the 2 of us so
I would give them £20. Then it went up to £20 for the 2 of us so I still gave them £20. Now it costs £22.50 for a man and a 3 year old. I gave £23 last time but if the price goes up again I’m going elsewhere.

Usually just let them keep the change from £10. Haircut is £8.50 at my most usual one, so give them a tenner.
Occasionally (two or three times a year) use a different one which is £12.50, in which case I give a quid.
Gotta keep your barber sweet, they could easily do a bad job on purpose if you vex them

The only walkable one that’s open on Sunday costs £18:50 so they don’t get a tip, they do offer you a beer and have the Turkish football on though. They’ll be money laundering for the Turkish mob.
Try to use the one a few doors down from them as he’s £12 though not as good a barber.He gets tipped.
There’s one round the corner from him costs £7 who only opens midweek. I was told before I went that I’d see why he was only £7. I should’ve took that tip mesel. Nivver again.

I get an appointment within an hour of ringing up.

Well done on using a car for something you could have done locally.

E5 :lol:
I’m not gonna sacrifice my barnet for the sake of jumping in the car for 20 mins. Clearly you don’t care what you look like but don’t tar others with the same brush.

25% tip?

Could get another haircut or 2 a year for that

Or a better one
Doubtful.

Plus they supply a beer while they cut. That alone is worth the round up.

I tipped mine £3 last time. That was purely for the fantastic cleavage on show during my trim.
Bravo

Possibly homeless in that there London then...
I live in Kent

Nobody missed you the entire time that you were banned.
That’s not true Seb

4th username right?
MackneyHackem II

Last edited:

Back