.. Sir Peter Soulsby, Mayor of Leicester has been a naughty boy ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
.. Scratching a scab you say. It that what you think racists are doing. Just Scratching a scab...

.. First we find out that you condone racism by refusing to point it out. You haven't reported it or highlighted it. Now you refer to it as scratching a scab. You think racism is a laughing matter. What a silly little coward you are ..
you're off your right-wing rocker...

Sorry Andy but the terms 'diversion' and 'tool' come to mind.
.. Ok .. But I was really aiming this one at the hypocrites. And true to form, they haven't failed ..
you're off your right-wing rocker...
.. I'm off my rocker. You have refused point blankly to point out racism. You have chosen not to report racism, and chose to laugh about it. It is not a laughing matter you snivelling little coward ..

Last edited:
.. No .. He has "apologised" earlier than this. Are you suggesting that the good folk of Leicester do not have the right to be pissed off about this .. You lot really don't help yourselfs with these ridiculous comments mind ..

Are you one of ‘the good folk of Leicester’?
He's over 70 too. As is his lass. Both should have been shielding.

I heard he wore a condom and she wore a gumshield so that covered them.

Last edited:
Surely the next course of action is to call a press conference in his secretary's garden and tell the public to shut the fuck up, to crawl back into whatever shit covered hut they call home and stop daring to question their masters.

No?
Based on photographs I’ve seen he’s more likely to do it from the top of a ladder!

.. The Labour Mayor is facing calls to resign after beings caught twice breaking lockdown in April and May where he spent several nights at bis girlfriend's home ..

.. But Cummings ..
He should resign ......... straight after Cummings does.
Anyway he hasn’t and I consider the matter closed.
That’s how you shut down any further debate on the matter in Johnson world isn’t it?

:cool: your wum character might need to work on its self awareness...
.. Wum you say .. I am still waiting for you to point out racism. You are nothing but a little coward. Stop trying to act the like the victim.. Show the rasism so all can condem it, and report it to tbe mods so they can deal with it appropriately. Do you think racism is a wind up subject ..

.. Wum you say .. I am still waiting for you to point out racism. You are nothing but a little coward. Stop trying to act the like the victim.. Show the rasism so all can condem it, and report it to tbe mods so they can deal with it appropriately. Do you think racism is a wind up subject ..

If you report alleged instances of rasism to the mods then I can assure you the perpetrators will be properly austrasised.

Logon or register to see this image

fuck knows what goes on in your head, but i hope you're not charging rent... i'd probably venture a guess that you're a wind up subject, but could do better without the fruit loop posting record.

If you report alleged instances of rasism to the mods then I can assure you the perpetrators will be properly austrasised.
.. Good, and expected .. I'm asking Errant to highlight my racist posts, and to report them .. Apparently, there have been many in my posting history so it should be easy for him to do. So he's all yours.. Once he highlights them to you I can be held to account and take my punishment..

fuck knows what goes on in your head, but i hope you're not charging rent... i'd probably venture a guess that you're a wind up subject, but could do better without the fruit loop posting record.
.. You have accused me of rasism and said my posting history is full of racist comments .. Do you just expect me to accept that without you highlighting what it was ..

.. You have accused me of rasism and said my posting history is full of racist comments .. Do you just expect me to accept that without you highlighting what it was ..
.. It is difficult to report the eleged incidents when Errant refuses to say what they were ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back