.. Sir Peter Soulsby, Mayor of Leicester has been a naughty boy ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyj73

Striker
.. The Labour Mayor is facing calls to resign after beings caught twice breaking lockdown in April and May where he spent several nights at bis girlfriend's home ..

.. But Cummings ..

well he should be fined ten quid and all the non mayor people at bournemouth beach should be fined 500 quid

are you jealous?

She clearly needed some medication or supporting her shopping, get Domonic to get his excuse book out and defend him.

.. The Labour Mayor is facing calls to resign after beings caught twice breaking lockdown in April and May where he spent several nights at bis girlfriend's home ..

.. But Cummings ..
If he broke the rules then he should do the right thing. I'm with Jonathan Van-Tam on this one:
"In my opinion the rules are clear and they have always been clear,” he said. “In my opinion they are for the benefit of all. In my opinion they apply to all.”

Of course since the Cummings affair everyone now thinks well if he can get away with breaking the rules then why shouldn't I get away with it as well. By supporting Cummings the government sent a message that the rules didn't matter and there are no consequences for officials who break them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back