Sir Bobby-Approved...

did people at the end of his tenure want hisacked ? Yes absolutely.

“spat on and treat like shit in his dying days”

Really ?

In his dying days ?

you know that’s not true.
Of course he was you f***ing idiot, don't try to deny it.
Look mate, you jumped in two feet to a thread without reading it so I get your now really wanting to engage in a “you’re more awful than we are” to save your bacon.

Crack On mate, I’ve no time or desire to get on to it. Enjoy your night.
Why don't you go onto a f***ing mag site you filthy stinking gravy stained twat

Last edited:
Last edited:
Did you not like Keegan?...I ask because he never said a bad word about Sunderland.
He loved and still does the whole of the north east

They hounded him out in 2004 for finishing 5th. It's less well remembered that they also started on him in 2001. The poor bloke erupted in frustration at a press conference because of the supporters constantly slaughtering him:

"I think I've worked a miracle at this club, When I came here Newcastle United was sinking. This club was heading for the First Division - make no mistake about it. I did a great job here last season because I am experienced, tough and I can solve problems.

"I accept we wanted to do better this season but what we want now is for our public to be with us.

"We don't want knives in our backs and arrows flying around our heads - what good does that do to a football club."

"It would appear that loyalty means nothing.

"I read that one supporter was suggesting the club gets rid of Alan Shearer, Rob Lee, Warren Barton and Gary Speed. Without those players we would have been in the First Division and they were and still are Blue Chip Brigade.

"I don't accept any rubbish from people who don't know any better than to write a stupid letter which gets printed."

"Let me tell you about Mick Wadsworth, he's been in football for a long time and he's had to come in every morning, pull on his training kit and actually work with players on the pitch.

"He's no fly-by-night former big-name player who's come in and said 'I've had a great career so I'm going to be a great coach.

"He doesn't just stand there and put the cones out. He's actually worked his way up from where it matters and I know what he's done.

"Do Newcastle fans honestly think that I would employ a coach who wasn't good enough - a coach who was sub-standard for my club?

"If that was the case he'd be out. As it is my coaching staff is equal to any in the country and I will continue to stand up for them."

"I'll have more to say by the end of the week."

How he put up with those tossers, I'll never know. It was certainly a major struggle at times.

The skunks that infest this board will be hammering away on their keypads denying this happened.
I watched the Bobby Robson documentary on Netflix last week and have to say he was a true legend like, despite his Newcastle links.

Seemed a great, honourable bloke so it is sickening how he was tret by Newcastle (including Shearer who was apparently the main instigator in getting rid of him).

The Barcelona episode was very strange
Did you not like Keegan?...I ask because he never said a bad word about Sunderland.
He loved and still does the whole of the north east

I have said this over and over again.
No dislike of the man from me despite the agony it caused us from 92/93 - Jan 97.

Last edited:
Has the better of me why fkn bell end mags feel the need to get on a safc message board like. Why don't you all just fuck off back to where you come from you horrible scumbags. Absolute disgrace to the north east !!!

Back