Sir Bobby-Approved...

I watched the Bobby Robson documentary on Netflix last week and have to say he was a true legend like, despite his Newcastle links.

Seemed a great, honourable bloke so it is sickening how he was tret by Newcastle (including Shearer who was apparently the main instigator in getting rid of him).
Another f***ing hypocrite in his death to ‘big up’ his media image like the fawning ‘fans’
Why do Sunderland fans proper adore Bobby, strange
Do you ?

Last edited:
Every Newcastle fan spat in his face most days. And every Sunderland fan sang something about him pissing his pants. And Jackie Milburn dying.

Dry your eyes son

Was 5th. And he wasn’t.
Horrific if true, but can’t say I’ve ever heard it

Fuck me talk about feeling self entitled hounding him out for 5th ( not 4th obviously) coz you had a decent side under Keegan for a couple of years, which in reality was a blip bit like Leicester, oh except they won the title of course

Fuck me talk about feeling self entitled hounding him out for 5th ( not 4th obviously) coz you had a decent side under Keegan for a couple of years, which in reality was a blip bit like Leicester, oh except they won the title of course

Not as good as Rafa... Could nevva be barca of the north with Bobby in charge.

Any evidence of hounding out? There were boos after a home draw to Wolves - aimed at the players
They all gan on like he was their best mate, but he was hounded out despite being the best manager they’ve ever had.
He wasn’t. Prick.

I respected what he did in football, but don't treat him like one of our own as some of our fans do, weird imo
Weird like lying on here about what your job is for example....?
Any evidence of hounding out? There were boos after a home draw to Wolves - aimed at the players

He wasn’t. Prick.
I agree he wasn't 'hounded out' but lets not pretend there were not plenty of supporters who wanted him to go

Last edited:
how many of our fans spat on him, was it 1, 2, 3, 10, 100 all of them?

I have no idea personally, not trying to rewrite history I know almost nothing about the incident apart from i have heard "he was spat on by Newcastle fans for dropping keegan"
I don't know how many did it, I don't know how they new they were Newcastle fans either for that matter.
please enlighten me though and tell me the details I would be interested to learn the facts of the matter from you.

Oh and you can't blame me, i wasn't even there

You were probably on her, like you are the rest of your time

Back