Sir Bobby-Approved...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, and i edited to say as much.
do you deny you lot spat on the bloke. what an awful set of fans you are. considered nothing more than a laughing stock from fans of other clubs. tbh you're an embarrassment to the north east.

Look mate, you jumped in two feet to a thread without reading it so I get your now really wanting to engage in a “you’re more awful than we are” to save your bacon.

Crack On mate, I’ve no time or desire to get on to it. Enjoy your night.

Look mate, you jumped in two feet to a thread without reading it so I get your now really wanting to engage in a “you’re more awful than we are” to save your bacon.

Crack On mate, I’ve no time or desire to get on to it. Enjoy your night.
please yourself. i was just stating facts. if that's hard to bear it's your problem, i couldn't care less tbh.
ps,i'm not your mate.

you lot as in your fans including the likes of you who appear to try to rewrite history yet deny anything that ''you lot'' have done to embarrass this region.
how many of our fans spat on him, was it 1, 2, 3, 10, 100 all of them?

I have no idea personally, not trying to rewrite history I know almost nothing about the incident apart from i have heard "he was spat on by Newcastle fans for dropping keegan"
I don't know how many did it, I don't know how they new they were Newcastle fans either for that matter.
please enlighten me though and tell me the details I would be interested to learn the facts of the matter from you.

Oh and you can't blame me, i wasn't even there

Last edited:
how many of our fans spat on him, was it 1, 2, 3, 10, 100 all of them?

I have no idea personally, not trying to rewrite history I know almost nothing about the incident apart from i have heard "he was spat on by Newcastle fans for dropping keegan"
I don't know how many did it, I don't know how they new they were Newcastle fans either for that matter.
please enlighten me though and tell me the details I would be interested to learn the facts of the matter from you.

Oh and you can't blame me, i wasn't even there
a 2 second google. you might not have spat on him but you'll no doubt try to rewrite history and say he was loved by all up there.

Last edited:
Top man Sir Bobby. Any time I see his last appearance on the pitch shaking hands with the players brings a tear to my eye.

It’s just plain weird this stuff 😂😂 The fact robson as a bloke was the complete opposite to the type of people there salivating over is so ironic.
Mag logic ‘Ashley a horrible man look at how he runs his business man zero hours contracts and that’
On the Saudi history of Beheadings, homophobia, murder ‘What's the fuss about not our problem is it, why are people having a go at ya’
Hypocrites of highest order, their attention craving for attention demanding their seen to first during a pandemic sums them up.

My signature says it all. He got them to 5th and they booed him ffs.
But more importantly how the fuck must his family and friends feel that the scum element of the mags think it's ok to put a GIF up of Sir Bobby alongside one of the most humane bastards, if not the most humane bastard in the world.

Last edited:
They hounded him out in 2004 for finishing 5th. It's less well remembered that they also started on him in 2001. The poor bloke erupted in frustration at a press conference because of the supporters constantly slaughtering him:

"I think I've worked a miracle at this club, When I came here Newcastle United was sinking. This club was heading for the First Division - make no mistake about it. I did a great job here last season because I am experienced, tough and I can solve problems.

"I accept we wanted to do better this season but what we want now is for our public to be with us.

"We don't want knives in our backs and arrows flying around our heads - what good does that do to a football club."

"It would appear that loyalty means nothing.

"I read that one supporter was suggesting the club gets rid of Alan Shearer, Rob Lee, Warren Barton and Gary Speed. Without those players we would have been in the First Division and they were and still are Blue Chip Brigade.

"I don't accept any rubbish from people who don't know any better than to write a stupid letter which gets printed."

"Let me tell you about Mick Wadsworth, he's been in football for a long time and he's had to come in every morning, pull on his training kit and actually work with players on the pitch.

"He's no fly-by-night former big-name player who's come in and said 'I've had a great career so I'm going to be a great coach.

"He doesn't just stand there and put the cones out. He's actually worked his way up from where it matters and I know what he's done.

"Do Newcastle fans honestly think that I would employ a coach who wasn't good enough - a coach who was sub-standard for my club?

"If that was the case he'd be out. As it is my coaching staff is equal to any in the country and I will continue to stand up for them."

"I'll have more to say by the end of the week."

How he put up with those tossers, I'll never know. It was certainly a major struggle at times.

I watched the Bobby Robson documentary on Netflix last week and have to say he was a true legend like, despite his Newcastle links.

Seemed a great, honourable bloke so it is sickening how he was tret by Newcastle (including Shearer who was apparently the main instigator in getting rid of him).

They stole an Ipswich icon and put a statue of him outside the ground after sacking him.
And he’d be very proud of the hideous Saudi regime I’m sure.

Every Newcastle fan spat in his face most days. And every Sunderland fan sang something about him pissing his pants. And Jackie Milburn dying.
Mags crying on a Sunderland message board. It's like an infestation of cockroaches on here some days.
Dry your eyes son
Hounded out for only finishing 4th.....
Was 5th. And he wasn’t.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back