Silly/embarrassing things your kid have said or done.

When my eldest son was about 3 our lass was walking him round the supermarket. She stopped to chit chat with a few people and my son pipes up with " I've got worms in my bum."
She'd given him worm syrup and told him what it was for so he decided to let people know. :lol:

Another time we were in netto (I think it was) and I was with our lass and my youngest son. We get to the checkout and see that this checkout operator lass had a fairly big nose. My son pointed to it and said, " you've got a big nose." The lass said " thanks for that" she looked gutted. I felt gutted for her and our lass was just beetroot red.

Another time my daughter was with her mam in the supermarket and she saw a ready basted chicken. My daughter looked mortified and said "eeee mam, look, a bastard chicken." Our lass said she just creased up. :lol:

A couple of her outbursts..

Took her to the Chinese on Hylton Rd, sitting waiting for the food. 'is this a real Chinese dad?' yes love. 'are those people really Chinese?'. yes love. so she gets out of her seat and starts knocking in karate style moves with 'Hi-ya's' and everything. people in the restaurant howling while I'm going 'sit down love, no, sit down, no'

Was going to buy some Grenson boots but wanted to try some for size first, went over to Aphrodite, on the way explained that I was just going to try them for size and get the ones I wanted online. Went in the shop, tried a pair on. Lad asks if i want to try another size or if they can order them for me. Bairn pipes up 'No, he's just trying them on for size here, he'll get the ones he wants online'. Lad in the shop just smiled.

At the opening of the SOL Ajax match my 4 year old son (who lived in The Isle Of Man at the time) was asked by a man next to us who his favourite player was.

Oldest son was mascot for Newcastle away at Bolton, a good few years ago, Sir Bobby Robson was manager at the time and made sure we were well looked after and the bairn got all the autographs and photographs with the players and management, Sir Bobby made a real fuss of him.
We'd just about finished in the dressing room and Sir Bobby is talking to the bairn and he asks if hes got all the pics and autographs he wanted, the bairn pipes up and says "the only one I haven't got is Shola's" to which Sir Bobby asks the dressing room to be quiet and explains to the bairn that Shola is over there and just to go over and ask him, the bairn thanked Sir Bobby and walked straight over to Titus Bramble and said "Hi Shola can I have my picture taken with you"......the dressing room couldn't stop laughing, including Ameobi and Bramble....

When he was about four he proclaimed that the world was flat. I had nothing to contradict him with. It was embarrassing inasmuch that it was in the middle of Tesco and everyone else was laughing at my lack of response.

When he was about four he proclaimed that the world was flat. I had nothing to contradict him with. It was embarrassing inasmuch that it was in the middle of Tesco and everyone else was laughing at my lack of response.
I can see how it was difficult to find evidence that the world wasn't flat. If only there were photographs of the Earth from space that you could show him.

Another time we were in netto (I think it was) and I was with our lass and my youngest son. We get to the checkout and see that this checkout operator lass had a fairly big nose. My son pointed to it and said, " you've got a big nose." The lass said " thanks for that" she looked gutted. I felt gutted for her and our lass was just beetroot red.
There was a boy at the nursery who used to tell me I had a big nose every time I went to collect my son. I couldn’t even retaliate with “well, you’ve got a stupid name” because I probably would have got barred!

My daughter was convinced that the earth was flat which was embarrassing as fuck.
Thankfully our blushes have been saved as she now has a working knowledge of the fundamentals of the solar system and can recite the planets in order from Mercury to Pluto.
She’s three.

Several years ago when I was working for a merchandising company I was working in a Tesco ( in the midlands)very close to the check outs , a young woman with a toddler sitting in the trolley was having her groceries scanned the toda little girl was very excited about her mums new car as she shouted out “ my mummy’s got a big red vulva “ the young lady was horrified and started trying to explain she had Just got a new Volvo which was red :oops::lol:

I've known of a kid get on a bus and as their mam was paying, she gleefully jumped up and down, pointed at a black family and shouted "look mammy there's monkeys on the bus"

my sister went round the shop with my mam where there were some youths stood outside with an uncastrated dog. My sister turned to my mam and asked what it's balls were so my mam told her they were his testicles. Couple days later, did the same trip, same youths with the same dog......"look mam, it's that dog with the HUGE testicles"

at the metro I was amazed when looking at a map it knew where we were

Back