Silence From The Club

I would rather the club make sure they sign the right sort of player and not just anyone to bolster the squad. In some ways it’s good that we don’t seem to be panicking and making signings of a dubious nature, as we have done in the past and regretted it.

People need to keep calm, there's along way to go before the window closes..
its not just about signing players, its like there's a block on anyone from the club saying owt, there's no doubt in my mind they're trying to do deals, but its the lack of noise coming from the club is just strange imo, especially this close to the season
Need another thread like this mind
sorry to inconvenience you

is deafening. Less than 48hrs to kick off and not a peep from anyone. Never known owt like it tbh.. Also we all know we're at least 4/5 players short. Not having 1 full back at the club this close to the season is shameful & embarrassing
The stadium roof is looking good fit for the Premier League what more do u want

its not just about signing players, its like there's a block on anyone from the club saying owt, there's no doubt in my mind they're trying to do deals, but its the lack of noise coming from the club is just strange imo, especially this close to the season

sorry to inconvenience you
SAFC is a privately owned club so aren’t obliged to spill the beans on any subject.

Back