Silence From The Club

is deafening. Less than 48hrs to kick off and not a peep from anyone. Never known owt like it tbh.. Also we all know we're at least 4/5 players short. Not having 1 full back at the club this close to the season is shameful & embarrassing
Club sent out a communication around arrangements for saturdays game including access to ground, tickets etc… also ticket office opening hours, stadium Wi-fi, cashless payments and a hint that the club shop will open in early sept… check out Twitter, Website etc.. also looks like the stadium has had a deep clean and paint refresh…. Wish I could be there…

is deafening. Less than 48hrs to kick off and not a peep from anyone. Never known owt like it tbh.. Also we all know we're at least 4/5 players short. Not having 1 full back at the club this close to the season is shameful & embarrassing
Shhh you can’t say that on here mate
I hate this phrase.

When’s it acceptable to start ‘pissing yer knickers’ cause I’ve been told this ever since we were on the decline from the premiership.

Can’t I show some concern for the club I love and have emotional support for.
People are just Happy to accept the way we are being ran as a football club, they’ll happily clap us in to non league football 😂

Back