Should the mundle start against Southampton

Yes, as we've no-one else and there are at least 4 players who need to be dropped immediately. I hope Rigg, Mundle, Rusyn and Aouchice get a start at Southampton, becuase Ekwah, Jobe, Hemir and Hjelde are utterly shocking and we'll lose every game that those lot start in.

Too early to judge the lad I suppose, but Bennette looked much better than him in the limited games he played before getting shipped out.

What I would say is swapping this lad about in different positions every week with minutes here and there won't be helpful neither. One game the lad is on the right, next he's on the left, and then the week after his coming off the bench to play as some type of foward....its little wonder the lad looked clueless as to where he was supposed to be last night.

Last edited:
looks absolutely hopeless to me. like a dog chasing a balloon. what does he do apart from run about quickly

I'd rather play Ba

Feisty and quick but a bit frantic. He started all over the place when he came on but once settled was part of a much more threatening front three with Aouchiche and Rusyn.

If we're persisting with Hemir. I'd be inclined to start with Aouchiche on the left and Rusyn on the right. I think they both look better on the ball.

I think Ekwah needs dropping. I'd prefer to see Bellingham playing deeper with Neil. Rigg has to start again.

If we play 5 at the back, one of the above would have to miss out, unless he played Rusyn up front.
Four at the back with midfield of Neil, Bellingham, Rigg.

Then Aouchiche, a striker (Hemir or Rusyn?) and then Ba, Mundle or Rusyn on the right

If the choice was Mundle or Hemir I’d play Mundle every time. Then again if the choice was a wheelie bin or Hemir the bin would get the nod every time.

At least Mundle has shown glimpses of potential. He looked decent at Birningham for example. Maybe he’s better starting as last night when he came on he just seemed unable to settle. Trying to do everything at 100 mph and consequently making bad decisions time after time.

I think Ba will probably come back in having not been involved at all last night.

If we're persisting with Hemir. I'd be inclined to start with Aouchiche on the left and Rusyn on the right. I think they both look better on the ball.

I think Ekwah needs dropping. I'd prefer to see Bellingham playing deeper with Neil. Rigg has to start again.

If we play 5 at the back, one of the above would have to miss out, unless he played Rusyn up front.
Onien is suspended so not sure we even have 5 defenders?

Feels like Speakmans is knocking up spaghetti brained, ineffective midfielders who can't tackle, score or pass in a science lab somewhere. We've about 20 of them in the squad now, all as shite as each other.

If he didn’t have pace he wouldn’t be a footballer. One of the worst first touches ive seen from a professional footballer

Didn't see the game last night, was he up front when he came on? How did he do?
Mundle looks like there's a championship/league one player in there... gets into good positions, makes some decent runs on the ball, good physical presence.

His execution is way off though. Crossing, shooting, awful. Hopefully it's just a lack of composure that will come as he develops. Maybe he's just crap.

Mundle's performance on Tuesday made Kimpioka look like prime Rivaldo. Proper headless chicken.

That said, it is every early days and he has some decent attributes. Hopefully with a bit of coaching and some game time he can improve.

Yes, as we've no-one else and there are at least 4 players who need to be dropped immediately. I hope Rigg, Mundle, Rusyn and Aouchice get a start at Southampton, becuase Ekwah, Jobe, Hemir and Hjelde are utterly shocking and we'll lose every game that those lot start in.
Agree apart from Mundle who looks shocking

Back