Should the mundle start against Southampton

If people thought Duncan Waymore was like a dog with a balloon God knows what they think of him. Like a marionette.

I would be inclined to put Jobe back up top with Aiuchiche Rusyn Rigg in behind in a 4231 formation. From what I have seen of Hemir he looks totally disinterested as a player and shows absolutely no desire at all. I wouldn’t play him again and get him binned off to a league 2 club and I’m being serious about it.

I thought we more than deserved something out of last night's game against the league leaders and a team that cost £200m plus to assemble.
2nd half I completely agree. We weren't outclassed, but it could have been a cricket score if it wasn't for Patto's heroics in the first half. Funny how the "Patto's shit brigade" aren't mentioning that this morning.

2nd half I completely agree. We weren't outclassed, but it could have been a cricket score if it wasn't for Patto's heroics in the first half. Funny how the "Patto's shit brigade" aren't mentioning that this morning.

Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me I'm sure there's a thread about him having a good game.

He was having a fair few bad games in fairness. Needs to work on his decision making as far as parrying goes, but last night was literally a split second so can't in any way be blamed for the follow up from Vardy.
He's not a finished article, I agree and i think he would admit that too. I still have night terrors about Lee Camp.

I think there's glimpses of a player in there, has a good turn of pace and a bit of skill but really needs to learn what he wants to do with the ball, probably due to the lack of mens football he's played.

I thought we more than deserved something out of last night's game against the league leaders and a team that cost £200m plus to assemble.
You were watching same game as me marra
First 20 we could have been 3 down -but then as game went on we got better and second half we were only team in it
I expected a battering and we gave it a go -big plus was Rigg
Midfield central two of Rigg and Neil for me next game-if we can get him to commit those two should be our central two for some time

Incoming !!

Last edited:

Back