Should people be allowed to protest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Public spaces were designed for such things ,not eating your breakfast
The monument wasn’t built for hippies to talk shite around. I was sat having breakfast out there a few weeks ago and some lass was on about stop noncing. I’d love it to end but nonces won’t stop because some lass is talking about stopping it outside the botanist. Waste of time.

We are allowed to do it by the govt, to give the illusion of making a difference

And, yes we should be able to protest, despite the above

The monument wasn’t built for hippies to talk shite around. I was sat having breakfast out there a few weeks ago and some lass was on about stop noncing. I’d love it to end but nonces won’t stop because some lass is talking about stopping it outside the botanist. Waste of time.
It was built in someone's name
That someone brought about change
It's recognised as an area for busking and demos and political speakers not wishing you lived in Milan

It was built in someone's name
That someone brought about change
It's recognised as an area for busking and demos and political speakers not wishing you lived in Milan
I don’t mind the live music it’s just the waste of police time that annoys me. There was a load of kids stood with masks on holding laptops last week saying nowt. Coppers all over. Just a waste. Coppers should have waded in with bats and that would have been the end of it.

Of course.

What people shouldn't be allowed to do is think they have a right to say and do anything they like because they disagree with something.

I don’t mind the live music it’s just the waste of police time that annoys me. There was a load of kids stood with masks on holding laptops last week saying nowt. Coppers all over. Just a waste. Coppers should have waded in with bats and that would have been the end of it.
Getting annoyed about nowt
More reason to eat your breakfast in the house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back