Should people be allowed to protest?

Well fair enough but there was about ten coppers there. Bit of a waste.
Couldn't have been. Dontyou know they are stretched to breaking point, they havnt even got time to go out and arrest people suspected of crime. I read it on here.

The op is canny thick iirc.
I, wish me cock was as thick.

So they had a banner saying ‘Get the tories out’

I used to work with two of them and they’re both ridiculous. They’re basically communists. Absolute mentalist women who rummage about in skips looking for stuff to recycle for their homes. Vegans obviously.
Where did you work spug, the f***ing tip?

Last edited:
Worst thing about protestors is the way they think everybody else should care and get on board with their cause.
It matters loads to them so everybody else should just drop what they're doing and start worrying as well. Which is ludicrous quite frankly.
These mugs who were out in London protesting about Donald Trump a few months back are just self important little idiots.

Nah, sick of it at the minute. Getting a bit on tuesday thanks to tommy and his merry band of fuckwits though.

Do you have certain groups who you look forward to policing and then others you think "ffs....get me out of here"?
Any groups your colleagues (not you obvs.) may be deliberately more "heavy handed" with, and even look forward to it?

Yes people should be allowed to protest as long as it remains peaceful and lawful and the disruption to the general public and local community is kept to a minimum.
This!!
Although a good old riot now and then makes the government rethink a daft policy(i:e, The Poll Tax) or draconian policies that are failing the people and society. And also, as stated by below, it gives you a bit of overtime.:)
You not thinking of overtime though?
:lol:

Do you have certain groups who you look forward to policing and then others you think "ffs....get me out of here"?
Any groups your colleagues (not you obvs.) may be deliberately more "heavy handed" with, and even look forward to it?

Always look forward to remembrance day as it’s nice to be part of something so important.
Usually I am not bothered what the event is so long as I am busy doing something, hate being bored.
Never known anyone get heavy handed deliberately because of who they were policing, you would get caught out far too easily anyway because of camera phones, body worn video etc. If I can show restraint when I have worked mags games then anyone should be able to!

This!!
Although a good old riot now and then makes the government rethink a daft policy(i:e, The Poll Tax) or draconian policies that are failing the people and society. And also, as stated by below, it gives you a bit of overtime.:)

:lol:

A riot is a bit like a thunderstorm, one every now and again to clear the air is good

Always look forward to remembrance day as it’s nice to be part of something so important.
Usually I am not bothered what the event is so long as I am busy doing something, hate being bored.
Never known anyone get heavy handed deliberately because of who they were policing, you would get caught out far too easily anyway because of camera phones, body worn video etc. If I can show restraint when I have worked mags games then anyone should be able to!

A riot is a bit like a thunderstorm, one every now and again to clear the air is good

Thanks for the reply. I watch loads of police reality shows(24hrs, The Force etc) and it just seems like you're banging your head against a wall, loads of good frontline work then it goes higher and no action taken. Must be frustrating.

Not a chance imo. Every day some muppet is making a speech at the monument. It’ll make no difference at all. Some of them are on about bringing down the government. What then, we have these greasy, workshy hippies wrecking the place.

Personally I’d ban all forms of protest so people can have their breakfasts in peace.

Yes of course. In case you're not on a wind up it called freedom of speech. It's one of the things that's makes the u.k great.
People can voice their opinion in order to achieve political change. It contrasts with countries who's not allowed political free speech where their presidents attempts to crush any dissident uprisings with lengthy prison sentences.

Which one would you prefer living in?

Back