Should men be taller than their girlfriend?

If she earned significantly more than me I’d hope to quit my job and move in with her so I could become a lady who lunched tbh.

It’s a weird one. I’ve known one girl who always maintained she’d never go out with someone under 6 foot.

Fair enough like, but I can’t help but feel people might exclude someone who they’d have a brilliant time with for the sake of an inch or two (ooo-err) of height.

“Oh yeah, you’re actually really good looking, extremely interesting and make me laugh. Sadly you’re 5’11.5” so bye.”

Same with blokes who do similar ludicrous things.

aye... the human hearts a mystery... worrying if your a cardiologist.

its all a lottery... fuck knows what anybody really wants and what rules the bend to be happy

day rate for GFE

Free, and she used to buy me stuff as well. I shudder to think where the money was coming from.

aye... the human hearts a mystery... worrying if your a cardiologist.

its all a lottery... fuck knows what anybody really wants and what rules the bend to be happy

I used to work with a lass who used to come out with stuff like "I'd never date a guy who was less than 6 feet tall" and "I'd never date a guy who earned less than 60k", things like that.

The fact that she was from Blackburn and used terms like 'date' and 'guy' and was only 23 tells its own story. That, and fact that when she was outlining all the rules and regs relating who she'd go out with, she failed to mention all the miscellaneous tail she'd pick up along the way.

For example she was going on two dates a week with some lawyer type, who would wine her and dine her but she was making him wait before she'd let him buck her. But in the meantime she was coming out works nights out and getting hammered and getting rattled off other lads*.

*Me :cool:

Last edited:
Free, and she used to buy me stuff as well. I shudder to think where the money was coming from.

I used to work with a lass who used to come out with stuff like "I'd never date a guy who was less than 6 feet tall" and "I'd never date a guy who earned less than 60k", things like that.

The fact that she was from Blackburn and used terms like 'date' and 'guy' and was only 23 tells its own story. That, and fact that when she was outlining all the rules and regs relating who she'd go out with, she failed to mention all the miscellaneous tail she'd pick up along the way.

For example she was going on two dates a week with some lawyer type, who would wine her and dine her but she was making him wait before she'd let him buck her. But in the meantime she was coming out works nights out and getting hammered and getting rattled off other lads*.

*Me :cool:

:lol: aye ... the old prim and proper paradox.... likes it both ways ; fundamentally why have the rules when all it takes is a couple of looseners ... and it gets hendon skuttling quite sharpish.

Last edited:
As a man do you want your girlfriend to be shorter than you?
What about when she is wearing heels?
would you ask a woman not to wear very high heels if it meant she was then a couple of inches taller than you?

You dating ummpa lummpas again?

Back