Should men be taller than their girlfriend?

CatRyan

Striker
As a man do you want your girlfriend to be shorter than you?
What about when she is wearing heels?
would you ask a woman not to wear very high heels if it meant she was then a couple of inches taller than you?

As a man do you want your girlfriend to be shorter than you?
What about when she is wearing heels?
would you ask a woman not to wear very high heels if it meant she was then a couple of inches taller than you?

Mrs K is shorter than me and about my height in heels I think. Not that she wears heels that often.
My ex was taller than me even without heels.

It's not a major issue. You're not really taller than each other when you're lying down...

Not fussed personally.

Briefly went out with a lass that was only about an inch shorter than me. She didn't like wearing heels, I wasn't arsed. She bombed me out pretty quickly, I suspect it was the height, wasn't arsed enough to enquire further.

Can't say it would bother me, but I'm 6'2 and have not known many girls taller than me. I went out with one lass who was about the same height, I can't remember the exact difference. I also went out with a girl who was about 5'3. I can't say I have a height preference.

Though these days, if I started going out with a lass taller than me, the wife would kill me. Same for shorter really.

Back