Shooting in Hollycarrside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be too scared to walk through as a child. Probably still am a bit.

:lol::lol::lol:

Was brought up on Hewitt Avenue, number 4 then 49. It used to be a bit rough years ago but seems quiet now. I just had a walk up there to see if I bumped into anyone and got told the same story as what superflex posted, some young un on a ped got shot with a slingshot catapult and knocked off his ped and is in a coma

Was brought up on Hewitt Avenue, number 4 then 49. It used to be a bit rough years ago but seems quiet now. I just had a walk up there to see if I bumped into anyone and got told the same story as what superflex posted, some young un on a ped got shot with a slingshot catapult and knocked off his ped and is in a coma
My mate Stoodley lives in there :lol:

apart from the shootings

they've moved the RVI?

He was taken to the Royal Victoria infirmary in Sunderland, where he remains in a critical condition, Northumbria police said.

Just been on the beeb as well. Bit of an extreme response shooting him but 15 year olds riding up and down on pedal and pops are f***ing irritating.

There has been a firearms incident on Hewitt Avenue, the Echo have a video up on FB with that headline but it just shows the street and no info :neutral:

Just round the corner from where my grandma lives!

Just been on the beeb as well. Bit of an extreme response shooting him but 15 year olds riding up and down on pedal and pops are f***ing irritating.

Extremely, them and suped up cars.

Aye there's been loads of young uns going past mine on battered peds lately making a right racket, one the other day had 3 of the fuckers on my ped it sounded like the engine was about to drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back