Shooting in Hollycarrside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

These types of cases are mint because the parties on both sides are clearly f***ing scum and the sentences or injuries can never be too harsh. Get the bell ends out of the gene pool asap
Your happy a fifteen year old was shot and faces life in a wheelchair.
Get ta fuck man

Just another local arsehole off the streets fora while.

How much criticism would police recieve if they caused someone such injuries through ramming a bike off the road where 1 wasn't wearing a helmet?
From watching some cop programs, police can't continue pursuit if a passenger isn't wearing a helmet. I'm assuming driver too. It may depend on what offence has been committed though.
If they were responding to a noise complaint I doubt they'd pursue... I'd also doubt that they would ram a bike off the road after a reported noise complaint.

So in terms of criticism for ramming a bike off a road with someone on it not wearing a helmet, causing brain injuries over a noise complaint....I think you'd be looking at both sackings and jail time.

The 15 year old was a pillion passenger on the bike, and wasn't wearing a helmet.

Also, the gunman got found out by his very own C.C.T.V. system that was on his house - whilst claiming to have tried to help the kid!

Feel sorry for the kid, but the gunman has got away lightly IMO.
No excuse for shooting a kid who was messing about with his mate around up and down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back