Shite Films you Think are Classics

I am honestly beginning to think I am the only one who liked the film, in fact, loved it.

Anyone else out there. Anyone?

(Tumbleweed blowing across an abandoned old westerny type town)

I've got a soft spot for it because Connery as Alan Quatermain is great casting and I like seeing Captain Nemo as Jules Verne actually intended. I'm also a fan of steampunk and dieselpunk and there's not much of it out there so you have to sort of cherish what you get. But it's really flawed and not a patch on the source material

I donā€™t understand the question. If you think a film is shite, how can you simultaneously think itā€™s a classic?

Edit: šŸ‘†šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

God this is a well known "baddie" I have never seen it but they arecalways go on about how bad it is in The Big Bang.

I have two. Which I have watched time and time again, but were absolutely panned

The Man From Uncle. Guy Ritchie film I think and The League of Extrodinary Gentleman, which I feel as though they may have made more with the ensemcast but was so berated.

The second especially I loved. Famous Victorian era literary characters band together as a sort of superhero fight squad.
I loved the man from uncle TV series but stopped watching the more recent film after about 20 minutes. I thought it was rubbish compared to what we saw on the TV show.

Road House is a brilliant film. Although it's not a classic but I don't think nit was trying to be either. Entertaining none the less
Foxy Emergency Room Doctor: ā€œLet me give you something for the painā€
*Dalton grabs her arm which is holding a syringe*
ā€œPain donā€™t hurtā€

I've got a soft spot for it because Connery as Alan Quatermain is great casting and I like seeing Captain Nemo as Jules Verne actually intended. I'm also a fan of steampunk and dieselpunk and there's not much of it out there so you have to sort of cherish what you get. But it's really flawed and not a patch on the source material
I love Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow as well as TLOEG.

Mutant Chronicles, Steamboy and the Rentaro Metropolis are the steampunkiest films i think i own.

Last edited:
Wild, Wild West - got absolutely panned at Release but thought it was great personally
Police Academy 6 is definitely my favourite one.

Back