Shite Films you Think are Classics

At work one night years ago and a film came on which became a running joke with the lads.

Hobo with a shotgun.

It was so bad it was good 🤣
Just the title....sort of tells you everything you need to know 😁

Have you ever seen a Patrick Swayze film called Next of Kin.? Boy from The Appalachians (?) Becomes a Chicago cop, brother comes to visit, Liam Neeson I think.....seriously, anyway.

I BLOODY LOVE IT

There are snakes, bow and arrows, fiddle players, hedgehog eating (think I am misremembering the last bit.)

Have you ever seen a Patrick Swayze film called Next of Kin.? Boy from The Appalachians (?) Becomes a Chicago cop, brother comes to visit, Liam Neeson I think.....seriously, anyway.

I BLOODY LOVE IT

There are snakes, bow and arrows, fiddle players, hedgehog eating (think I am misremembering the last bit.)

Not that I remember.
Never liked Swayze.

Snakes on a plane is another shìt film.

I remember liking the wanderers back in the day, Seeing a film in the video shop set in the same era starring Henry Winkler (the fonz) and Sylvester Stallone called "The lords of flatbush".
I hired it. Absolute chod ☹️

Not that I remember.
Never liked Swayze.

Snakes on a plane is another shìt film.

I remember liking the wanderers back in the day, Seeing a film in the video shop set in the same era starring Henry Winkler (the fonz) and Sylvester Stallone called "The lords of flatbush".
I hired it. Absolute chod ☹️
Bit of usess information for you, Stallone and Winkler studied together at drama school.
I think Al Pacino was there too.

I BLOODY LOVE IT

Yeah it’s likely you are as hedgehogs are not indigenous to the USA!

Performance.

Crazy film staring Mick Jagger. Loved it though.

Memo From Turner, regardless of how daft the actual film might be in retrospect, remains one hell of a song.

Last edited:
Are they not. Now I am going to post that in the something I have just learned. No hedgehogs in America. See what they missing, cute wee things.

Do they have porcupines?
Yes they’re a separate smaller species from African ones.
Native Americans used to believe they could shoot their quills like arrows.
They used them to decorate their gear like knife sheaths etc.

Logon or register to see this image

Oh god really. Yikes. I wonder what it was based on, do you know. Was it a comic book or graphic novel or something? Might hunt them out if there are more.

It was, I think the literary characters and the sort of gothic nature of it that attracted me.

Graphic Novel series by the legendary Alan Moore of Watchmen and V For Vendetta fame. Brilliant idea, amazingly done in the comics, very poorly done in the film

Last edited:
Graphic Novel series by the legendary Alan Moore of Watchmen and V For Vendetta fame. Brilliant idea, amazingly done in the comics, very poorly done in the film
I am honestly beginning to think I am the only one who liked the film, in fact, loved it.

Anyone else out there. Anyone?

(Tumbleweed blowing across an abandoned old westerny type town)

Back