Sheff Wed - League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunno about elsewhere but checked back on the seat availability image on websales.safc.com for Block U5 every seat in the first 9 rows are full and only two are empty so far on row 10. Only 15 of the 26 seats in the row behind that are vacant. Sadly only 8 of the seats in the North Stand have been purchased.

Great work Mr Donald. Great work Mr Metheven. Great work Mr. Ross.

Dunno about elsewhere but checked back on the seat availability image on websales.safc.com for Block U5 every seat in the first 9 rows are full and only two are empty so far on row 10. Only 15 of the 26 seats in the row behind that are vacant. Sadly only 8 of the seats in the North Stand have been purchased.

Anyone???

Maybe attempting to create a bit of atmosphere by forcing strangers to sit together...
Works well enough at away games.

I'm not sure how much say the manager has in the clubs ticketing arrangements.

Take it the BCB is sold out? Was vaguely tempted to go in there but only east stand available now. If I end up having to go in the east stand I'm going to make sure I sit on an orange seat at some point, just because I haven't done it yet

Haven't you got a non-league ground to go to and brag about?

I only do those when not watching Sunderland which wont be very often this season given I plan to do all the home games, all the cup games and 19 away games. I wasn't aware that my ground hopping hobby offended people, but you live and learn. Its amazing what winds some people up;)

Take it the BCB is sold out? Was vaguely tempted to go in there but only east stand available now. If I end up having to go in the east stand I'm going to make sure I sit on an orange seat at some point, just because I haven't done it yet
Good shout of sitting in the BCB. Hoping to get my season ticket seat in the north stand for the game but if not will probably go into the bcb if there's availability

I only do those when not watching Sunderland which wont be very often this season given I plan to do all the home games, all the cup games and 19 away games. I wasn't aware that my ground hopping hobby offended people, but you live and learn. Its amazing what winds some people up;)
When you have a go against other people, retaliation often follows - surprised you weren't aware of that.

Seems bizarre to me like but I'll probably buy one just to add to me points.

If it's cos the club are worried about how empty seats will look on the telly that's canny pathetic I think.
Save money on turnstile stewards, regualr stewards, kiosk staff, programme sellers, police, bog cleaning the next day... And so on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back