Sheff Wed - League Cup

Bloody awful decision, so unless you and the people you sit with purchase together; you could be nowhere near each other.

First big mistake by the owner imo. Can just see people sitting in other people’s seats and trouble coming from it.

Also means every ticket holder will need a paper ticket rather than just their st card.

Well that's shite, i'm down as assisted carer and cant even guarantee the seat next to a wheelchair user with this new way of doing it.

Bloody awful decision, so unless you and the people you sit with purchase together; you could be nowhere near each other.

First big mistake by the owner imo. Can just see people sitting in other people’s seats and trouble coming from it.

Also means every ticket holder will need a paper ticket rather than just their st card.

aye. I'm sure there'll be carnage when 2,000 folk are stood fighting over the choice of 10,000 seats. Folk will whinge at anything. I'll be going. I won't be able to choose my season ticket seat. I'll text my mate who I sit with and we'll organise ourselves like grown ups.

Donald out.

That will make me think twice especially as the match is on telly.

lets be honest. If the fact that you've got to sit in the North Stand rather than the West Stand for a one off game where the crowd is likely to be below 8 or 9,000 makes you think twice then you probably wouldn't have bothered going anyway.

Last edited:
aye. I'm sure there'll be carnage when 2,000 folk are stood fighting over the choice of 10,000 seats. Folk will whinge at anything. I'll be going. I won't be able to choose my season ticket seat. I'll text my mate who I sit with and we'll organise ourselves like grown ups.

Donald out.

lets be honest. If the fact that you've got to sit in the North Stand rather than the West Stand for a one off game where the crowd is likely to be below 8 or 9,000 then you probably wouldn't have bothered going anyway.
I don't think my honesty should be in question. I have a very good seat and it should not be compromised because someone wants to save a minimum wage payment for a few people.
Two of us won't buy now so there are two hours payment gone.

I don't think my honesty should be in question. I have a very good seat and it should not be compromised because someone wants to save a minimum wage payment for a few people.
Two of us won't buy now so there are two hours payment gone.

imagine sitting in the ground (lower bowl open to all) with a crowd of about 7,500. You'd have about 20 rows to yourself. Thankfully Donald and Methven are aware that we're meant to be saving on costs so it makes no sense to open the entire stadium so Abu Dhabi Red and White can have his 20 rows to himself.

Back