Sheepfolds development

I have heard Si King has pulled out from this development now. From someone involved in the development. Not sure it will ever be announced officially but I think someone else noted he wasn't mentioned in something earlier in the thread.
His venue which was called "propa" is still listed to be going ahead

His venue which was called "propa" is still listed to be going ahead
Dunno mate just someone said his venue wasn't included on something with the others earlier in this thread. Guess we'll have to wait and see but I've no reason to doubt the person who told me.
It's still going to be fantastic there. They mentioned the cigar and whiskey bar and there's a secret entrance to it apparently. And you have to get a code to gain access.
one assume his future income from the hairy bikers franchise will effect what he plans to do with his life now.
This one was himself only of course and there must still be loads he can do with the Hairy Bikers stuff now if he wanted to. But, I'm guessing his motivation since losing Dave could have waned.

Last edited:
Dunno mate just someone said his venue wasn't included on something with the others earlier in this thread. Guess we'll have to wait and see but I've no reason to doubt the person who told me.
It's still going to be fantastic there. They mentioned the cigar and whiskey bar and there's a secret entrance to it apparently. And you have to get a code to gain access.

This one was himself only of course and there must still be loads he can do with the Hairy Bikers stuff now if he wanted to. But, I'm guessing his motivation since losing Dave could have waned.
Yeah I'm not saying you wrong mate they may not have updated it yet but the others one that have dropped out have been taken off

Back