Sharm el Sheik in February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been to Sharm in early feb before. You could sunbathe but only needed a very low factor. Some days i never bothered with lotion. Having said that, i wadn't gan back for gowld pig.

I always like to go somewhere hot in feb/Mar as that is when the dark and cold begin to kill me.

I've done Cape Verde and Canaries. I wanted to do Gambia but can only find flights on a Thursday.

So will Sharm be warm enough to enjoy a swim in mid Feb?
We went every January but had to stop last year obviously because of what happened. The temperature was lovely and it was perfect for a winter holiday without having to do long haul. I'd be there now if I could have gone.
Holiday companies might be taking bookings but I'd be very surprised if they are going to go ahead anytime soon.

it is very expensive mind, I did find a week in Feb for 1100 here http://sifawyhotel.com/
Still haven't got over the price of that I nearly fell off me chair and spilt me wine when you sent that link :)

We went every January but had to stop last year obviously because of what happened. The temperature was lovely and it was perfect for a winter holiday without having to do long haul. I'd be there now if I could have gone.
Holiday companies might be taking bookings but I'd be very surprised if they are going to go ahead anytime soon.

Still haven't got over the price of that I nearly fell off me chair and spilt me wine when you sent that link :)
got my Christmas card from the old boss last week ( bloody Muslim's ) and replied telling him I'd continue to bang the drum !

and get back to your sunbathing !

got my Christmas card from the old boss last week ( bloody Muslim's ) and replied telling him I'd continue to bang the drum !

and get back to your sunbathing !
Ask him for a 75% discount and I'll bang the drum as well.
Only 8.45 so just chilling with me coffee first :cool:

friends did this all inclusive last year for a week. said it was superb. about a grand a person all in

http://www.lemeridien-alaqah.com/
that's the part of UAE everyone should go to, we used to head over there for weekends and bank holidays. Lovely drive over from Dubai and half a dozen nice hotels, great snorkelling and diving but nothing outside the hotels mind. Always thought Dubai hols should include 2/3 nights over there to see how the country used to be

that's the part of UAE everyone should go to, we used to head over there for weekends and bank holidays. Lovely drive over from Dubai and half a dozen nice hotels, great snorkelling and diving but nothing outside the hotels mind. Always thought Dubai hols should include 2/3 nights over there to see how the country used to be

they just wanted a chill out week. didn't wanted the Dubai hustle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back