Shakespeare

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:. Is it really the loss of lukaku, troubling Everton?

I thought you looked set for a good season, though imo £45 million for sigurdson was way over the mark

Bit of a mix, we're toothless upfront but equally we needed another CB and LB and didnt get them in, we have no pace in midfield and too many similiar players. Koeman isnt fully to blame and the board/Walsh need to massively sort it out in January but I cant see Koeman turning it around so its only going to get worse if he isnt given the elbow.

Bit of a mix, we're toothless upfront but equally we needed another CB and LB and didnt get them in, we have no pace in midfield and too many similiar players. Koeman isnt fully to blame and the board/Walsh need to massively sort it out in January but I cant see Koeman turning it around so its only going to get worse if he isnt given the elbow.
Good luck for the rest of the season, can only get better really.

Yeah think he's either the next Pochettino or the next Phil Brown but he would be worth the risk.

Tuchel would be a great long term appointment, good style of play, young and bottled it at Anfield so he'll definitely fit in well at us.

Meanwhile, their fans have developed delusions of grandeur. One of them tonight wanting Ancelotti.

Not really matey. He done well to stumble on tactics to win the league which was an unbelievable achievement but he had been found out and had no idea how to change things around. He is like 95% of all managers, much the same and if they do something good is probably because they got lucky.

he stumbled on tactics to win the league? :lol:

Meanwhile, their fans have developed delusions of grandeur. One of them tonight wanting Ancelotti.

I highly doubt we would get Ancelotti I think thats just wishful thinking.

Mind you Koemans the 11th best paid manager in world football so money talks sometimes look at Benitez staying in the Championship with Newcastle.

I highly doubt we would get Ancelotti I think thats just wishful thinking.

Mind you Koemans the 11th best paid manager in world football so money talks sometimes look at Benitez staying in the Championship with Newcastle.
Tuchel hardly set the world alight at Dortmund - though he did win a DFB Cup. Was trying for Bayern, but they brought Jupp out of retirement instead.

And you say Silva is worth the risk, but he could be as bad or worse than Koeman.

Dyche would be a solid option, but Everton fans have got carried away with Moshiri and his money.

Despite spending vast sums the club is in a much worse state than Moyes left it in

Tuchel hardly set the world alight at Dortmund - though he did win a DFB Cup. Was trying for Bayern, but they brought Jupp out of retirement instead.

And you say Silva is worth the risk, but he could be as bad or worse than Koeman.

Dyche would be a solid option, but Everton fans have got carried away with Moshiri and his money.

Despite spending vast sums the club is in a much worse state than Moyes left it in

Dyche is a good manager but he strikes me as someone who gets the best out of a bunch of hard working lower prem/ upper championship players. I think he would struggle with the more primadonna type of players and the much higher expectation at us than at Burnley (likewise Moyes at Utd from us).

Koemans always been a short term appointment, he signed a 3 year deal and never often stops at clubs too long, I think he had a good season last year but he's just making the same mistakes this season and it doesn't look like he can turn it around.

The board need to shoulder some of the blame as does Walsh as not replacing Lukaku was an utter disgrace, but we still have to be showing more than what we currently are and Koeman has to take some blame for not demanding players with pace coming in/signing 3 number 10's in Siggurdsson, Rooney and Klaassan.

He's also had a rocky patch with Barkley and Mirallas and he's treated Niasse poorly aswell and seems to fall out with players easily.

Dyche is a good manager but he strikes me as someone who gets the best out of a bunch of hard working lower prem/ upper championship players. I think he would struggle with the more primadonna type of players and the much higher expectation at us than at Burnley (likewise Moyes at Utd from us).

Koemans always been a short term appointment, he signed a 3 year deal and never often stops at clubs too long, I think he had a good season last year but he's just making the same mistakes this season and it doesn't look like he can turn it around.

The board need to shoulder some of the blame as does Walsh as not replacing Lukaku was an utter disgrace, but we still have to be showing more than what we currently are and Koeman has to take some blame for not demanding players with pace coming in/signing 3 number 10's in Siggurdsson, Rooney and Klaassan.

He's also had a rocky patch with Barkley and Mirallas and he's treated Niasse poorly aswell and seems to fall out with players easily.
Perhaps, but on the other hand Everton cannot compete for the best players agains the Manchester teams, Chelsea and the like. Dyche could prove ideal in forming a more workmanlike side, in much the way Simeone did at Athletico.

Let's face it, Evertons foreign managers have not lived up to expectations anyway

Not really matey. He done well to stumble on tactics to win the league which was an unbelievable achievement but he had been found out and had no idea how to change things around. He is like 95% of all managers, much the same and if they do something good is probably because they got lucky.

:eek::lol::lol::lol:

I think this is quite possibly the silliest post I've ever read on here. Aye, stumbled through all 38 games on pure luck...

Perhaps, but on the other hand Everton cannot compete for the best players agains the Manchester teams, Chelsea and the like. Dyche could prove ideal in forming a more workmanlike side, in much the way Simeone did at Athletico.

Let's face it, Evertons foreign managers have not lived up to expectations anyway

I dont necessarily expect us to compete for the best players but any manager paid £130k odd a week atleast needs to do the basics right with what hes got. Koeman to me seems like a bloke who's just waiting for a pay off, I think he's fucked off with the board for not delivering a CF and I honestly think he's waiting to get the sack/pay off.

If Bolasie and Coleman come back the same players we'll have more pace in the side but come January whoever's in charge needs to be bringing in a top quality CF and CB or we could be in trouble.

Martinez was a joke appointment before Moshiri arrived and in theory Koeman was a very good appointment but he's shown nothing of the same level he shown at Southampton - no pace, good attacking games against the top 6 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back